• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puck You, I'm Doing Me: An EASHL Saga: From Foes to Bros

Sanjuro

VX1pf.jpg

I'll be getting on now, play some drop in games during the MNF game...I'll check here once in a while to see who else is on

McNei1y

I'll be getting on now, play some drop in games during the MNF game...I'll check here once in a while to see who else is on

I won't be on right now but I definitely will be available in the next hour or so. Depends on when everyone's getting on.

Tabris

Hey. I'm not that good at this game and pretty new but want to get better. Would I be able to play with you guys or is it a veteran players only deal?

Bo would you be down now?

Hey. I'm not that good at this game and pretty new but want to get better. Would I be able to play with you guys or is it a veteran players only deal?

Yes you can play with us but when we're on the microphone you probably won't understand what we're saying half the time (and we do speak English)

our club is called puck you I am doing me, search it and send a request, what's your GT?

eznark

Banned
Went to my office as soon as the Madden slaughter completed. Probably not going to get a chance to play tonight, I had no idea how late it was.

Top Bottom