• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESRB rating leaks Horizon: Zero Dawn Remastered for PS5 and PC

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Why is everyone unhappy? You all wanted more Sony first-party titles on the PS5, right?

YAGpXPd.png

ok... you got me , lol

Last edited:
The first one was pretty gorgeous on PC, so it seems like an unnecessary remaster. There's a lot of other games out there that could use the next-gen treatment, like games still stuck on PS4. Last Guardian, cough, Bloodborne, cough cough.

saintjules

Gold Member
Seems Colin Moriarty and Dusk Golem were the first to report on the rumor. Was outed in a leaked internal document back in January 2023.

I took a long time off from the game due to being burnt out until eventually finishing it. I did like it all around including the DLC. Having said that because of the length I don't see myself going back to it, but who knows. Didn't finish Forbidden West at all.

I bet you this will be showcased at the SoP or whatever it is that we're getting at the end of the month. Under the power of the Pro/PSSR.

Last edited:

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
They're doing this to inevitably push the Netflix series.

I agree. They have so many other games to remaster.

Infamous 1 and 2
Killzone 1- 3
Resistance 1-3

They could easily run at 4K 120. Not much effort needed.

Trogdor1123

The game already got a ps5 patch. Well, at least to take advantage of the ps5. Weird.

I guess this bring around the inevitable comparison videos.

Euler007

I'm fine with it, if I had the time budget I would buy it but my backlog is too full of games I'm ashamed about how long they've been there.

Sethbacca

I usually don't mind the remasters, but yeah, this definitely didn't need one. I'd much rather have had someone putting some time into one of their other forgotten franchises (Infamous, etc)

I really like the Horizon games, even beat the VR game, but even I would only consider this when it's cheap one day to add it to my Steam library.

angelgs90

- People keeps asking for this one game.
- Oh, lets make a remaster then.
- We recently closed the studio, and no one remembers where the source code is.
- I see. Ok, what games haven't we re-released in the past couple years?

Facism

I dislike Horizon and Hermen with every fibre of my being.

Edit: But to contribute something productive to this discussion, given that the first chapter of the game is played as a child, I'd like to see prettier faces on them.
eXWQcJ.jpg

Huw?

nial

- People keeps asking for this one game.
- Oh, lets make a remaster then.
- We recently closed the studio, and no one remembers where the source code is.
- I see. Ok, what games haven't we re-released in the past couple years?
Which one are you talking about? Driveclub?

I dislike Horizon and Hermen with every fibre of my being.

Edit: But to contribute something productive to this discussion, given that the first chapter of the game is played as a child, I'd like to see prettier faces on them.
eXWQcJ.jpg
The trend now is making women uglier. So I don't know what they are going to do with child Aloy, but her adult model will probably be uglier than the original on PS4

Puscifer

Horizon is a perfect example of the utterly tired, boring game that AAA production values try and disguise.

Sony’s most overrated IP.
I liked the first one for the simple fact they you could make the game generate beast for materials to make crafting a breeze but in hindsight that's exactly what you're saying lmao.

Top Bottom