• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Christ on a bike I'm tired

Summerslam wasn't worth it :c

PHOENIX WRIGHT AND THE ZERO ESCAPE SERIES.

NOW.

I was going to recommend steins;gate since it's one of the best but it has a time travel plot so...

HATOFUL BOYFRIEND

I actually have little interest in the genre, I didn't even take it seriously until recently when I realized lots of people play them

BTW is that a dating sim about pigeons really? what?

are babies born into hell or is hell spitting them back out

both. By the power of reincarnation, I have returned!

You have to wonder why we haven't had a decent remake of He-Man yet. Weren't there rumors they actually had a good script on that one? Basically you just need to remake the 2002 version anyway, so it can't be that hard.

Shouldn't that be Oedipus?

No. Oedipus Rex is an ancient Greek stage play on the nature of justice, where the main character, Oedipus the king, figures out he is the killer of the previous king he's been looking for, and the former king was also his dad, meaning the queen he took over is... and que vomit reel right there. Oedipus then abandons everything, since nobody can judge the judge (or rule the ruler), dwelling the Earth doing good deeds so he might yet find forgiveness for his crimes by a higher power, that being the gods of Olympus.

Freud took that and turned it into a complete misreading of what the play is actually about. And now people think that's the real version. :\

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
both. By the power of reincarnation, I have returned!

You have to wonder why we haven't had a decent remake of He-Man yet. Weren't there rumors they actually had a good script on that one? Basically you just need to remake the 2002 version anyway, so it can't be that hard.
Nobody in a right state of mind asked for that.

Jobbs

Banned
DO YOU SEE WHY YOU NEED IT NOW

ignore the rest, I don't play any of that shit either. all I know is that there's some dude yelling "objection" or something.

okay

also:

CqeBXCGXgAEkpSK.jpg

gptOYsB.png

Somehow I'm repulsed by both sides

FloatOn

wow I'm mega pissed

I spent $130 on books for my Wednesday class. They still haven't arrived. Just got off the phone with the bookstore and they said that "they were placed on a shelf and we will overnight them to you". I wonder what would have happened had I not called.

the incompetence of the general population knows no bounds.

watching a child birth vid with full focus on the pussy was like the worst thing ever. it makes you wonder if the uterus is actually the gate to hell

Child births are amazing. I've seen dozens in person (mostly Caesarian sections though).
There's the blood, water, piss and shit, but whatever.
I could still eat some Nachos while watching it. That's how dulled I am.

Fluvian

Banned
Child births are amazing. I've seen dozens in person (mostly Caesarian sections though).
There's the blood, water, piss and shit, but whatever.
I could still eat some Nachos while watching it. That's how dulled I am.

The only ones that gross me out are those weird ones where the woman is in a hot tub and she's having an orgasm during birth, fuck i get birthing a kid is brutal but thats way fucking grosser.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Dozed off after lunch. Now ice pack is on my knee...

Why shave your balls? Thats pretty weird.

I always shave my balls in the summer. I cannot wear short pants at work, so we are stuck in long sports trousers and my crouch area is more of the sweaty kind... had major skin infection two years ago and believe me, you do not want to experience it. And it was quite awkward at the doctor's office :\

Well I guess that basically covers the answers I was expecting. Fair enough.

I can think of four couples still together that I saw hook up via OT/GAF in the years I've been posting— I some sprung from the first RPJ thread, but I may be misremembering.

Maybe if Pau sees this or your question she might reply with her experiences.

Zero²

It's dangerous in a warehouse/manufacturing plant to leave your legs exposed. Worst part is it's often even warmer in the place
Yeah my bf cant use short pants on his lab too, but I guess that's obvious. I dont envy him at all.

^^^^ and being avatar quoted but in a post that's not mine... How odd!

Jobbs

Banned
Zero²;214576368 said:
Yeah my bf cant use short pants on his lab too, but I guess that's obvious. I dont envy him at all.

^^^^ and being avatar quoted but in a post that's not mine... How odd!

I don't follow the rules. I'm a rulebreaker.

And I'm experiencing something I haven't in many months... I'm cold. ::shivers::

dralla

I went to the dentist at 8am today after having too many drinks last night. It was rough :(

bonus mini-golf pic from the other night

YkKek2E5G2VL6ABgtFlnfjdt2I-6hk6LKN3pmVbwJF4-rG1F_oSrAVt9qQyj8qYxonVpgunOz9hIFsXV7TvaPSkLo8zTznK8Q1GaCHOcLi6CTJ3JTicUfPOxKUO3LW9MboLSxIYybnr96oh08DZTXxj_D2wZo62ubUhML65Gunyw9mIeN1hmdsUxR5xBCuNdGo5VVUvKZilbUcLTvmGSe0bLOJf7n2WgK8B64EmWRFqL3tF2CaI2zPndp8A0nL6BjqO_ZsaWGJK-nqtF_zEwR4TpcPDhAgS5GL3b5n9vW_iBKoxm_txonPv2DKpVVegaLXITlXpXJX5hfEs0TdheLRQ0RPL_d6cT8dLo_UqgXa8Nj1PxXafMlYmaMo4Si0ZibcCiVDdF9jWO0leWhHnoDQubypdl3PSYdr6lIA19Isb3V5uwAD0tmPqx_sLsEtnKXGxn8Di8DcmOozJOSnSZPOdN6EcCVAx0_2FrBxHu2YoSkTdDt14BXbeZf4bgtY_TXJsg8B5LdFwhuS3JS1oBZ1oQrJS3W0QBduaLupsrgTeJCTAl6jJMax9jra_KOs4UN8QUVrqYdV996NSXfQD3kgO7dN3J3DjjJ1hEWUth0eKGtVCh=w362-h643-no

those ankle tan lines

yeah it was a surprisingly almost perfect show.

the only minor annoyance I had was at the beginning when Winona Ryder was over-acting. Her being that much of a mess was off putting.

Yeah, she was a MESS at the beginning.

Thankfully she toned it down and I ended up really liking her character. I honestly don't think there was a single character in this that I didn't end up liking. Except the obvious assholes of course.

FloatOn

Yeah, she was a MESS at the beginning.

Thankfully she toned it down and I ended up really liking her character. I honestly don't think there was a single character in this that I didn't end up liking. Except the obvious assholes of course.

same for me.

it's going to be really interesting to see where the show goes after this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom