• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
tumblr_nwac2vgmMH1rtc5ybo5_500.gif

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I didn't know Spain/Portugal still have a textile industry. Well at least some of the shoes from my former working place came from Portugal but proper stuff? I am surprised.

It kind of sounds like a joke, but Spain has a huge shoe industry. Textile-whise a large part of it has been moved elsewhere (with Morocco being a main beneficiary), but Mango and Inditex (Zara) still produce quite a bit locally, not counting the luxury market (Loewe comes to mind).

Justin Theroux is just unfair. From his shirtless body to his incredibly kind maturing hairline.

iJa422b.jpg

I want to be like him when I grow up. As far as I'm concerned, Jennifer Aniston won.

:: channels Em ::

Raw me, Daddy!

Ayyyyyyy.

Don't forget about Steele Johnson.

The way those stat bars always cover everything perfectly. NBC knows exactly what it's doing.

From Jim Sterling's NMS review:

Yessssss this is cathartic

Gleaning from the initial previews of the game, this isn't at all surprising. They hammered the 'not every planet is the same' point so severely that the nail came out the other end of the tree. In better news, AM2R plays and feels like a legitimate, Nintendo-sanctioned Metroid game and it's making me...itch...for....m-more.

You hear that Jobbs? Get to work! *cracks whip*

Jobbs

Banned
The way those stat bars always cover everything perfectly. NBC knows exactly what it's doing.

Have the cameras been leering at the girls too?

I don't get NBC -- or any regular TV -- So I haven't been watching

Gleaning from the initial previews of the game, this isn't at all surprising. They hammered the 'not every planet is the same' point so severely that the nail came out the other end of the tree. In better news, AM2R plays and feels like a legitimate, Nintendo-sanctioned Metroid game and it's making me...itch...for....m-more.

You hear that Jobbs? Get to work! *cracks whip*

I am!

I went to lay down with my gf for a sec before my run then it turned into 30 minutes and then I didn't feel like running and so I'm working now

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
He has the kind of body that make slim fit shirts look good on him. Super toned, but not really buffed out.

I'm mad jelly. I train, but I like to eat/cook too much, which means I'm muscular but rarely well defined.

Jobbs

Banned

well I'd forget someone for you

some bff

He has the kind of body that make slim fit shirts look good on him. Super toned, but not really buffed out.

I'm mad jelly. I train, but I like to eat/cook too much, which means I'm muscular but rarely well defined.

I don't have big muscles probably because I don't eat enough. I also don't have that kinda tone or even close.

I think to get really sick results like that I'd need the help of an expert, I just don't have the mental devotion to figure it all out, but I would do what it took if someone just told me what to do every step of the way all the time

Maybe one of these days I'll get a personal trainer

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
mulholland drive is magic

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I don't have big muscles probably because I don't eat enough. I also don't have that kinda tone or even close.

I think to get really sick results like that I'd need the help of an expert, I just don't have the mental devotion to figure it all out, but I would do what it took if someone just told me what to do every step of the way all the time

Maybe one of these days I'll get a personal trainer

I took this picture last year when I was tracking my progress, but this is more or less my current shape. I've lost some muscle mass due to less strenuous training and irregular dieting compared to a few months back. I'm not displeased, but I preferred when I had a bit more muscle and less body fat.

Then again, just like I let my beard grow in the summer, I tend to be in my better shape during winter. Because that makes sense.

Oh well.

Edit: In before Jobbs and Ceallach body shaming because yuck, body hair.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Plastic, wooden, or wire clothes hangers

Funky why are you ashamed to be seen with us.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Plastic, wooden, or wire clothes hangers

Funky why are you ashamed to be seen with us.

Wooden, always. But you must be careful not to purchase crappy ones that will mess finer fabric with splinters and coarse surfaces. Ikea's are terrible, but I've bought a number of them and fixed them with some sanding paper.

Also, some people ITT have already seen my face 🌚

Jobbs

Banned
I took this picture last year when I was tracking my progress, but this is more or less my current shape. I've lost some muscle mass due to less strenuous training and irregular dieting compared to a few months back. I'm not displeased, but I preferred when I had a bit more muscle and less body fat.

Then again, just like I let my beard grow in the summer, I tend to be in my better shape during winter. Because that makes sense.

Oh well.

Looking good, mystery man. Not as hairy as you made it sound either

As for me I posted a freshly shaved topless a few months ago when I was a little drunk waiting for my ex to arrive. I think once is enough

Xiao Hu

Oh well.

I want to stick my
finger
in your
bellybutton
😩😩😩

Fluvian

Banned
Justin Theroux is just unfair. From his shirtless body to his incredibly kind maturing hairline.

iJa422b.jpg

I want to be like him when I grow up. As far as I'm concerned, Jennifer Aniston won.
Love his tattoo's and voice. I wanna age like McConaughey, sure he's got crows eyes but he gets more talented and more tanned by the day

EatChildren

FakeGAF just seems to be gays, lesbians, and Australians.

Jobbs

Banned
Bi erasure is real :(

Is it more common for women to be bi than men, or simply more common for women to be open about it?

All I know is I know very few men who ID as bi but most women I know will talk about having experimented. My own GF is bi

C'est un homme hétérosexuel. Es-tu surprisé?

nein

FakeGAF just seems to be gays, lesbians, and Australians.

I'm not sure there are any lesbian regulars here. Everyone seems to be bi

Is it more common for women to be bi than men, or simply more common for women to be open about it?

All I know is I know very few men who ID as bi but most women I know will talk about having experimented. My own GF is bi

Women are definitely more open about it but that's The Patriarchy™ for you.

But I believe there have been studies that indicate women are on average more sexually fluid while men tend to be more sexually rigid regardless of orientation.

Misha

Banned

From my understanding, women naturally have more fluid sexualities though men are definitely more likely to repress their feelings or at least see it as gross due to social pressures.
Result ends up seeming like an even larger disparity.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm straight white scum

Well, half Cuban actually, but you'd never see that

Xiao Hu

This day/weather is fucking killing me. I lack energy to workout or study. I just want to lie down on the couch and sleeeeeep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom