• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Is it more common for women to be bi than men, or simply more common for women to be open about it?

All I know is I know very few men who ID as bi but most women I know will talk about having experimented. My own GF is bi

The last two people I was into were bi, they just happened to like women more than me. You can't fault them for that, women are the tits.

Damn sexy lesbians, snatching up all the bi women.

Ears are for looking at and maybe nibbling but never fucking

You ever stick your tongue in a girl's ear?

Jobbs

Banned
The last two people I was into were bi, they just happened to like women more than me. You can't fault them for that, women are the tits.

Damn sexy lesbians, snatching up all the bi women.

You ever stick your tongue in a girl's ear?

Listen, I'm just as concerned about other women as romantic rivals as other men. I don't think my girlfriend hooking up with some chick is a sexy fantasy. It's a sexy nightmare.

And no.. I do like some girls' ears quite a bit but putting my tongue inside them isn't how that admiration manifests itself

well I'd forget someone for you

some bff

I don't have big muscles probably because I don't eat enough. I also don't have that kinda tone or even close.

I think to get really sick results like that I'd need the help of an expert, I just don't have the mental devotion to figure it all out, but I would do what it took if someone just told me what to do every step of the way all the time

Maybe one of these days I'll get a personal trainer
a bff would never ask me to forget a hottie unless it's their ex!

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
They do have a point RNH pop punk is literally the third worst form of punk.

Nazi Punk and Christian Punk

This thread is precisely why I decided to save and live alone instead of having room mates. I know this is not an option for many people, but I need my intimacy.

Gorl, you haven't tried my lasagna.

Close to 2 kg (4.4lbs) of minced beef, 4 eggs and 1.5 kg (3.3) of mozarella. It turns panties into an humid mist. Alas, it will also leave you so bloated you'll need an entire day before you can get lewd again.

You should try to use bechamel and parmeasan instead of mozzarella. That's the superior lasagne ;)

why is RNH always the go-to guy about pop punk bashing? I freaking love pop punk too!!
if anyone has bad taste it's everyone who doesn't like a good sing-along anthem about first dates and getting wasted.

why is RNH always the go-to guy about pop punk bashing? I freaking love pop punk too!!
if anyone has bad taste it's everyone who doesn't like a good sing-along anthem about first dates and getting wasted.
z5iJzeg.png

FloatOn

the lyrical content is passable. who doesn't love being wussy?

however the nasal singing and the repetitive backing music I can no longer abide.

you make up for it though for liking the appleseed cast :3

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member

tumblr_mpe7moA3dZ1swecmho3_500.gif

DeVoe sat in the control room and quietly listened to the recordings, and pressed the band at the end on why there was no "Blink-182 good-time summer anthem [thing]". DeLonge and Hoppus were furious, remarking, "You want a fucking single? I'll write you the cheesiest, catchiest, throwaway fucking summertime single you've ever heard!"

FloatOn

lol

for the record I like pop punk and most kinds of music :3 been learning more about rap too

I grew up on that pop punk shit it had it's time and place in my life

but sometimes you have to move on and listen to things that are actually challenging/inspiring.

like radiohead <3

but sometimes you have to move on and listen to things that are actually challenging/inspiring.

like radiohead <3
Pls stop belittling the music I like thx

Also I find pop-punk inspiring and I don't even know what you mean by "challenging" so ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

EDIT: trab pls keep going it is massively improving the thread :D

Jobbs

Banned

like radiohead <3

I've talked about this before, but I'm not a believer in the concept of "guilty pleasure". If you enjoy something then go enjoy it. It sounds like you enjoy Radiohead, so listen to that.

The idea that you "should" stop enjoying something for x reason is limiting and strange, and "challenging" is just complete bullshit

:: puts on taylor swift ::

Misha

Banned
Speaking of pop punk I recently heard a new simple plan song on the radio and it's actually not bad. Has a lot of 90s influence in it

I listen to GYBE and Descendents. it's not like the other thing has to be bad just because it seems less complex. just seems snobby to be like "well THIS is mentally challenging and this is not". there are a lot of different levels on which we enjoy music.

Jobbs

Banned
Life is far too short to be worried about what you should be enjoying and frankly it's pretty immature to music snob or anything snob

Misha

Banned
I listen to GYBE and Descendents. it's not like the other thing has to be bad just because it seems less complex. just seems snobby to be like "well THIS is mentally challenging and this is not". there are a lot of different levels on which we enjoy music.
Filet mignon is fine and all but it isn't necessarily better or worse than a New York strip

(Can't think of a vegan analogy unfortunately)

DrM

Redmond's Baby
This forced inactivity (have your leg still for majority of the day) is killing me. Weather is nice and I am stranded inside, because even a short walk is too much for my knee.

FloatOn

totally get that.

I'm all for low brow fun at times. I mean, hell, I'll probably watch sausage party in the theater.

but life is really short and I guess I just don't want to waste any more time on things that don't better me as a person.

The most important thing with any kind of art is to always be open to different genres and artists. Putting yourself into a bubble where only x is good and everything else is irredeemable trash is when it becomes annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom