• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Japan's promo for the Olympics 2020 is amazing:

https://streamable.com/mh3w
Rugby ad they did for hosting the 2019 tourney tho
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RmaHUaHWUvI
1490792064397069895.gif

Raoh like

tumblr_nnrh5nZfx81spa9zuo1_500.gif

Bless Fist of the north star

There are a lot of bad ones indeed. Especially in Dutch tbh

"Ontplofte mol" (exploded mole)
"Broodje rosbief" (roast beef sandwich)

druipgrot (cave formed by dripping water)
shoarmaslagerij (shawarma butchery)
slijmvijver (slime pond)
zure sloot (sour ditch)

:(
I am grossing myself out now.

I uh, haven't even heard of most of them. I'll believe you though, sounds like terms the Dutch come up with.

jobbsjobbswhere'sjobbs
I need jobbs!!

Yes everybody needs jobs! Don't hoard all the jobs for yourself!

Timu

PSN+ is now going to be 60 bucks!!! I don't even use it much and I still feel disappointed!!!

Glad I don't play online on consoles much as I used to in the 360/PS3 gen.

I'm not sure if I'll hang on to PS+ next year then. I was already growing to resent the yearly cost of keeping the freebies I had. I never get the game of the month anymore, never play the old ones, and never play online, so maybe I'll save myself the trouble this year.

haha you are ABSOLUTELY correct.
We talked about it again tonight and I think we might just deep dive in to see how it goes haha

"WE BE MAKIN VIDEO GAMES" - fengshuifever

Omg yay! :D I'm so excited for you because reading between the lines it really sounded like this was what you wanted. Don't mess it up <3

Yeah, he got me good with that. I forgive him...for now...I mean I forgive him for that.=p
He's not the one to blame. I am.

He posted a picture to illustrate where he was hurting and didn't even say that the model was him. He thought that having posted dozens of pictures of himself before and always talking about his life as a male would keep the confusion at bay, yet some people ignored that anyway and latched onto the fiction they invented that they liked better: Jobbs being the model. Not unlike people thinking you're the redhead in your avatar!

I couldn't tell if you guys were joking at first, so I started playing along and making jokes about Jobbs being a female that we all pretend is male anyway, and then he joined in.

Maybe it's hormones. Maybe it's subconscious buildup of negative emotions and thoughts. Maybe it's maybelline
I think I've just managed to fall into a pit of wondering if most people I think like me actually just tolerate me to be polite, and I'm actually boring or too weird or something. And I realise I'm probably just being dumb, but if you've experienced this paranoia you understand that it doesn't make any difference

Ugh

*curls up in the corner*

Jobbs

Banned

He posted a picture to illustrate where he was hurting and didn't even say that the model was him. He thought that having posted dozens of pictures of himself before and always talking about his life as a male would keep the confusion at bay, yet some people ignored that anyway and latched onto the fiction they invented that they liked better: Jobbs being the model. Not unlike people thinking you're the redhead in your avatar!

I couldn't tell if you guys were joking at first, so I started playing along and making jokes about Jobbs being a female that we all pretend is male anyway, and then he joined in.

It's correct that I posted the picture to show where my pain was with no intention of making anyone think I was a girl, however I would absolutely have said yes the minute he thought that was me whether you said so or not. That's too good to leave alone. It was pretty much the best thing ever.

Timu

Ah that makes perfect sense, thanks for the explanation. And yep, lots of people get me confused as the redhead even though redheads are something I'm into!!!

It's correct that I posted the picture to show where my pain was with no intention of making anyone think I was a girl, however I would absolutely have said yes the minute he thought that was me whether you said so or not. That's too good to leave alone. It was pretty much the best thing ever.
You mean most hilarious thing ever!!!

Misha

Banned
I know right?=p
But he somehow got through our security checkpoint to go into girlgaf. I thought that was impossible
Ah that makes perfect sense, thanks for the explanation. And yep, lots of people get me confused as the redhead even though redheads are something I'm into!!!

You mean most hilarious thing ever!!!
Who you are and what you're into doesn't have to be mutually exclusive :p. I'm mostly into somewhat tall brunette girls with somewhat hipster fashion and that's pretty where I'm at (or would like to be) as well
I think I've just managed to fall into a pit of wondering if most people I think like me actually just tolerate me to be polite, and I'm actually boring or too weird or something. And I realise I'm probably just being dumb, but if you've experienced this paranoia you understand that it doesn't make any difference

Ugh

*curls up in the corner*
Yeah I get you. My solution personally is to not care whether people like me (even though it normally seems they do). The unfortunate side effect is I never stop to consider whether we should be friends and see each other again

Timu

But he somehow got through our security checkpoint to go into girlgaf. I thought that was impossible
He did what???=O I thought only girls posted there, WTF???=O

Who you are and what you're into doesn't have to be mutually exclusive :p. I'm mostly into somewhat tall brunette girls with somewhat hipster fashion and that's pretty where I'm at (or would like to be) as well
Yeah, that makes sense. Also, mmm, brunette women!!! I don't mind hipsters, they're cool too!!!

Jobbs

Banned
It's never gonna happen. I know where the line is and it's almost impossible for anyone to really piss me off enough anyway.

Timu

It would suck if I get banned before Jobbs since I'm a nice person...most of the time, sometimes I can be a hardass!!!

My home internet is being so stupid right now and I feel sick to my stomach right now for trying to eat orange juice concentrate for breakfast and I let my roommate borrow my car so I have to ride my bike to work. Not a great start to the day!

I tracked down the origin of the timu prank and the "jobbs is a girl" stuff

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=206692845#post206692845

edit: seems I was responsible for starting it, not Lili :p SHE went along with it (thankfully)

That's nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom