• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Geeks get sexed up every now and then.
Nerds may find themselves at the receiving end of some life saving pity sex if they are lucky.
Dorks get none of it.

Choose life.

Jobbs

Banned
For her birthday, among other things, I got my niece the five inch "Foxy" figure from Five Nights at Freddy's - Because she asked for it. Soon after she started angling for another from the series -- Golden Freddy. I did the grownup thing and kinda said "okay, we'll see" (you can't get them EVERYTHING they ask for as they ask for it, right?)

Eventually I got the Golden Freddy for her. We were checking it out and I noticed it came with a spare part (all the parts on these figures are detachable). I asked her what it was for and she showed me the back of the packaging. She explained that each character from the series comes with a different part to "Springtrap" -- A separate character in its own right. Collect all five figures, and you have all the parts to build the sixth.

I was intrigued by this and immediately understood her urgency to keep getting the next figure. I remembered when I was that age and never being able to get stuff like this, so today I got the remaining three figures. I'm going to surprise her with them next time I see her.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I'm probably a 7, although I turn into a crab person after 30 minutes of exposure. Meanwhile, my girlfriend gets a tan working indoors.

Worst Spaniard ever.

Clydefrog

I'm a good tanner. Probably due to just sitting on the beach naked as a toddler.

Edit: wait no, I'm a good tannee. The sun is the tanner.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
Do I need to reestablish that I'm the Pale King?

I probably have you beat there, especially if I live at a higher latitude then you. I try to avoid the sun, but before when I got more exposure I mainly used to burn and get the nasty peeling and blisters something fierce if I forgot sunscreen.

I'm a 7 tops.

Edit: Wait, that scale uses stuff like your underarm? I'd be a 1 or a 2 there.

So how's that crush on a fakegaffer going?
Well you know how when kids have a crush on someone they act like a massive dick to them?

EDIT:
I probably have you beat there, especially if I live at a higher latitude then you. I try to avoid the sun, but before when I got more exposure I mainly used to burn and get the nasty peeling and blisters something fierce if I forgot sunscreen.

I'm a 7 tops.

Hello my name is Rob I am so pale that I have a transluscent shoulder how are you today?

FZznxRTl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom