• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG my first official dick pic!! @RNH: vazra doesn't joke about dicks

here's my grade:
good-grade-better-grades-A+-paper-report.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
That doesn't sound like a real thing
Ehhh dont discredit trab. Its her opinion. Art will always have different opinions tbh.
HI

ARE WE TALKING ABOUT DICKS??
You already saw plenty of it so enough
well it's vazra. he put effort into it
I did. :3
I feel like I've made a mistake with this inquiry

I also feel like I've inquired too much to bail out now

...eh fuck it, why not

Is this you giving me a green light to PM you?!

So how did "tastes like chicken" become the go to phrase for tasting something new?

A friend, today, was telling me how he ate a girl's ass for the first time and said it tasted like chicken. Had me weak. Look, I'm not a booty eating connoisseur, but I don't think that's how it should taste? :p

So how did "tastes like chicken" become the go to phrase for tasting something new?

A friend, today, was telling me how he ate a girl's ass for the first time and said it tasted like chicken. Had me weak. Look, I'm not a booty eating connoisseur, but I don't think that's how it should taste? :p

ewww

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe

It's just a term people use...but

..the possible twist: She'd had a lot of chicken recently.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Spent yesterday with him. We hashed things out and talked about our issues. Let's see what happens. There's too much chemistry to just run away.

Grr. After three full weeks of my computer working flawlessly it's not starting to lock up again like it was doing before. The good news I guess is that computers with Pascal stuff just hit the market, so that should be fun.

I'm going to try to see if I can get it to work in the next hour, otherwise probably order a new one. :(

Jobbs

Banned
Grr. After three full weeks of my computer working flawlessly it's not starting to lock up again like it was doing before. The good news I guess is that computers with Pascal stuff just hit the market, so that should be fun.

I'm going to try to see if I can get it to work in the next hour, otherwise probably order a new one. :(

Just order the new one already. :D I lose patience SO quickly with that stuff

trying to figure out what to do about food since I have none and suddenly need some.. hmm

Just order the new one already. :D I lose patience SO quickly with that stuff

trying to figure out what to do about food since I have none and suddenly need some.. hmm

legit I will if I can't figure this out in the next half hour. I already got everything cleared

go get a zucchini and julienne it to make pasta

Jobbs

Banned
I made black bean burritos with cheese and hot sauce

that sounds pretty good.

my gf is coming over in a bit (which I hadn't planned for) and I have no food. might hvae to run out real quick and get something.

legit I will if I can't figure this out in the next half hour. I already got everything cleared

go get a zucchini and julienne it to make pasta

hmmm interesting proposal

and yeah I was pretty sure it was the power supply giving me shit before, (and it was), but if that first thing didn't fix it I was prepared to just completely build a new rig haha

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
that sounds pretty good.

my gf is coming over in a bit (which I hadn't planned for) and I have no food. might hvae to run out real quick and get something.

Lilith gave a good one. Make some nice pasta for you and your gf. Put some mushrooms, spinach and broccoli and improvise a sauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom