• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm interesting proposal

and yeah I was pretty sure it was the power supply giving me shit before, (and it was), but if that first thing didn't fix it I was prepared to just completely build a new rig haha

No, I get that. It's just a hassle to move everything over and reinstall stuff. Plus undoubtedly Windows is going to want to update a hundred times.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
explain what I need for sauce, I'm not very cooky

Alfredo Sauce
Marinara
Cheese

I recommend Alfredo sauce if you doing spinach and mushrooms. Make sure to cook the mushrooms and spinach on olive oil before putting it on the pasta. Also you can put a bit of salt and pepper on the mushroom and spinach so its not all olive oil taste. It should blend well with it tbh.

Also you can improvise a bit with the sauces anyway :p

Jobbs

Banned
No, I get that. It's just a hassle to move everything over and reinstall stuff. Plus undoubtedly Windows is going to want to update a hundred times.

I can handle that more than I can handle not knowing what's going on. any time the computer or anything in the computer is behaving in a way I don't understand it just feels like a mini-nightmare

Its very artsy.

latest

Alfredo Sauce
Marinara
Cheese

I recommend Alfredo sauce if you doing spinach and mushrooms. Make sure to cook the mushrooms and spinach on olive oil before putting it on the pasta. Also you can put a bit of salt and pepper on the mushroom and spinach so its not all olive oil taste. It should blend well with it tbh.

Also you can improvise a bit with the sauces anyway :p

okay Im gonna get the stuff, I don't know yet if I'll do this tonight for sure (depends what else I find at the store) but I definitely want to try it. thx =]

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Nothing says "I'm thinking of you" like a quality dick pic.

Gift me games or money?
clock-eyebrow.gif

What do I get out of that? If I send you a bunch of games then you'll spend less time in the thread lewding up the place, and that would be no fun.

So there is a semi cute girl in tonight's class :eek:

Not sure if she is married or not. Will provide updates as they happen

Is today the start of a new semester, or do people just randomly drop in and out of your classes?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Can verify: good dick pic.

zeemumu

Are there any movies with non-evil clowns?

Between Pennywise, Joker, Killjoy, the killer clowns from outer space, that gang of clowns from that movie that hasn't come out yet, Horny the clown from Drive Thru, the Wereclown from that one horror anthology, the clowns from Peewee's Big Adventure, Sweet Tooth from Twisted Metal, the clown from Cabin in the Woods, the Poltergeist clown, Kefka, the jack in the box from Krampus, Jack the Clown, and Captain Spalding from House of 1000 Corpses, I can't think of any good ones.

jb1234

True.

Alright, I just bought it. It has a GTX 1060 in it so I'm pretty stoked. No more of this wishy washy will she/won't she bullshit.

Dayum. If I was going to buy a laptop, that's the one I'd save up for. But I almost never go anywhere and my desktop serves me just fine otherwise.

AcridMeat

Banned

Between Pennywise, Joker, Killjoy, the killer clowns from outer space, that gang of clowns from that movie that hasn't come out yet, Horny the clown from Drive Thru, the Wereclown from that one horror anthology, the clowns from Peewee's Big Adventure, Sweet Tooth from Twisted Metal, the clown from Cabin in the Woods, the Poltergeist clown, Kefka, the jack in the box from Krampus, Jack the Clown, and Captain Spalding from House of 1000 Corpses, I can't think of any good ones.
Patch Adams.

Going insane. Need something to do

Learn to play an instrument or take drawing lessons! :D

Between Pennywise, Joker, Killjoy, the killer clowns from outer space, that gang of clowns from that movie that hasn't come out yet, Horny the clown from Drive Thru, the Wereclown from that one horror anthology, the clowns from Peewee's Big Adventure, Sweet Tooth from Twisted Metal, the clown from Cabin in the Woods, the Poltergeist clown, Kefka, the jack in the box from Krampus, Jack the Clown, and Captain
Spalding from House of 1000 Corpses, I can't think of any good ones.

Not prominently featured, but in the background at kids' parties and stuff like that. I think the thing is clowns just aren't funny unless you're five years old, so movie makers know better than to try and make adults watch clowns.

Dayum. If I was going to buy a laptop, that's the one I'd save up for. But I almost never go anywhere and my desktop serves me just fine otherwise.

I'm pretty happy, yeah. I don't move a lot, maybe once a month. I just don't like the idea of being relatively tied down.

Finally upgrading my internet next week. Going from 6mbps to 45mbps. I wish Google Fiber came to my city, but this will still be a good deal better than what I currently have.

zeemumu

I really wish I wasn't so fucking impatient.

I read this as "I wish I wasn't so fucking important" at first.

I'm pretty happy, yeah. I don't move a lot, maybe once a month. I just don't like the idea of being relatively tied down.

Moving to a new apartment/house once a month seems excessive.

Patch Adams.

You'll need more than a red nose and jokes. Damn it, Acrid, he was a doctor, not a clown.

Found something to do!

Oh god Lili I can't draw. It takes a team to decipher my handwriting

Practice :D

Nobody starts out an awesome artist. It just takes a lot of dedication and love for the medium. But it's okay to love something else instead

Moving to a new apartment/house once a month seems excessive.

I don't. I go over to other places like visiting a friend or dog sitting or something like that. Except for college, I've only ever lived in one house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom