• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Good morning

couldn't sleep at night, i had issues with positioning my knee - it hurts less, but i have constant weird feeling, together with waves of 'hot' pain

Clydefrog

Bi-GAF out in full force in this thread.

I've never experienced same-sex attraction tho.

:: cracks open beer ::

:: watches football ::

:: eats Hooters wings ::

dTZEAaI.jpg

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
I don't think I've experienced serious interest in the same sex, at least not that I can remember.

Edit: Does that make me a fake FakeGAFer?

I don't think I've experienced serious interest in the same sex, at least not that I can remember.

Edit: Does that make me a fake FakeGAFer?

But then you'd be doubly fake and they'd cancel each other out and you'd become real.

Lowkey shocked that they actually included the full game on 3 DVDs tbh. Figured it would be one disc with a Steam installation.

What terrible stat bar placement.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
*Cracks knucks*

Here's a good compilation to start.

also Miami Nights 1984 - Ocean Drive because I love the video editing too. That guy has a lot of good uploads/edits with that type of music.
Aw yis, Miami Nights.

That AMV also reminds me how much I love 70's and 80's anime, the detail, the creative animation and the way each character looked different and full of personality. What the fuck went wrong.

Bi-GAF out in full force in this thread.

I've never experienced same-sex attraction tho.

:: cracks open beer ::

:: watches football ::

:: eats Hooters wings ::

Here's me, continuing to be eternally jaleous of bisexual folks.

Xiao Hu

All that dick talk while I was sleeping 😠

So I'm at work and alone in our storage. Should I wank just to demonstrate how frustrated I am with you folks?! 😡

Clydefrog

I finally started watching The Man in the High Castle. I saw Funky's enthusiasm for it. I am four episodes in. It's okay; I'll continue to watch it. Please don't judge me wrongly, obergruppenführer.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Blocking everyone dissing Mulholland Drive.

Good to see Children of Men getting the list recognition it deserves. Because if it ain't on a list it ain't worth shit.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I finally started watching The Man in the High Castle. I saw Funky's enthusiasm for it. I am four episodes in. It's okay; I'll continue to watch it. Please don't judge me wrongly, obergruppenführer.
TBH, my initial hype deflated quite fast. The show has a lot of flaws (including some extremely dumb main characters) and it moves so slow it will probably push you towards dropping it altogether by mid season, although it *really* picks up near the end. It's a shame, really, because the universe is fantastic. If you can push yourself through the season, you'll probably crave for more by the end of it.

Yarp. The issue with the UK is that there's a veritable mass of racist, close-minded Little Englanders, but you couldn't tell if you have only visited London. Venture outside of it and some other urban enclaves and you'll start noticing some very different attitudes. Just be glad the UK rallied behind the idiotic notion of Brexit instead of a homegrown Trump, because unlike proper Trump, he would have the critical mass.

Not that London is the paradigm of tolerance anyway. Experiencing the City's classism in first person is something revelatory.

twitch.tv is evil

you play a song on youtube and it becomes silent. oh well, here is me watching you on youtube https://www.twitch.tv/clivefrog/v/85215556

haha, I didn't realize it came through that much. My girlfriend was in bed watching Glee, patiently waiting for me to finish racing. But I didn't, and know she's asleep. Shit.

Keeeeep losing motherfuckeeeeeers

Also why does everyone call me Robert and not Rob it feels so formal

To rob you of the satisfaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom