• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
my plaid skirt + white sneakers arrived. I feel like a cheerleader on crack hahaha.
tumblr_lvv26vwtOd1r43aq0o1_500.gif

Pics needed

I like Gorillaz buy I like the components more. I would rather listen to Blur or Del or DE LA Soul or Cibo Matto, etc.
Or The Clash

Man the Mick Jones and Paul Simonon reunion was such a disappointment

Fluvian

Banned
Ehh the tech is there which is what I was looking at. Ninja Theory does good visuals so I see them like Naughty Dog and Quantic Dream for the visual shows.

I'm sorry but their stories are wank, I hate their characters and the combat in all three of the games was either completely standard or mediocre.

Fluvian

Banned
What the hell? I just checked the steam page for no mans sky, it isn't unlocking at midnight? the steam page says it unlocks at 5 pm tomorrow in the uk, what kind of bullshit is that I waited an extra 3 days already and you won't let me play you're fucking stupid game on the day it comes out? what the fuck Hello games.

This is so far down the list of things I care about so I don't understand how you could be angry

But I'd rather watch a shitty Ocean's 11 movie with chicks than dudes

George Clooney ruins almost every movie he's in because he's always George Clooney
JOBBS

STOP

STOP WITH THE BAD OPINIONS

JESUS

Fluvian

Banned
This is so far down the list of things I care about so I don't understand how you could be angry

But I'd rather watch a shitty Ocean's 11 movie with chicks than dudes

George Clooney ruins almost every movie he's in because he's always George Clooney

HES ALWAYS HIMSELF BECAUSE HE'S GREAT YOU GOON!.

George Clooney was good in Tomorrowland. I really liked that movie more than most people seem to.

I was invited to Sausage Party tonight by a group of girls. I wanted to see the movie anyway, but it's fun to stop and appreciate the irony.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
lol@top

edit: isn't the seam supposed to go at the hip/side?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Looks great! I'm a huge fan of that... waist... skirt... thing (what is it called)

I do think it works better around the waist than by itself though

zeemumu

Sonic:You're letting him...kill...Maria! Find...Him...Save...Maria!

Shadow: WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?!

Trab I think the top one works better

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Sonic:You're letting him...kill...Maria! Find...Him...Save...Maria!

Shadow: WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?!

Trab I think the top one works better
maxresdefault.jpg

Welcome to team plaid skirt

Works wonderfully and it totally suits you. I approve 10000% ♥

I'm going to be the naysayer and say you were wrong. It's pretty easy to go wrong with a plaid skirt, especially if you like frilly stuff or pastels.

Lea looks great though, no doubt about that.

It's suuuper good

Especially since I've been sleeping on a broken sofa bed for the last 3 years

The quilt and pillow are new and super comfy too

Oh wow. How did you manage? Sleeping well is probably the most important thing to me.

FloatOn

so next week is my finite mathematics final.

it is also the week that my facility is going for a particular certification.

if I survive this I will carlton dance off into the sunset.

Never got sold on that game

I'm just like "why no man's sky when there is starbound?"

It was two in the morning. I wasn't thinking critically! It's easy to love something when you're only presented with the best cherry-picked examples! :O

Actually I don't know why my thoughts are different now. I think maybe I'm shying away from certain types of dress so that I don't feel like a stereotype.

I don't sleep as much as I probably should, so it always just seemed unnecessary. Plus I wasn't quite expecting to be living here as long as I have

Oh, okay. You'll get used to your nice bed and it'll become hard to sleep anywhere else if it's not as nice :)

jb1234

I would love to hear you talk about something that isn't punk related at some point.

I'd recommend Brahms but no one seems to give a shit about the music of composers who have been dead for well over a hundred years.

(I'm not bitter. Okay, yeah. I'm kinda bitter.)

FloatOn

I'd recommend Brahms but no one seems to give a shit about the music of composers who have been dead for well over a hundred years.

(I'm not bitter. Okay, yeah. I'm kinda bitter.)

I give a shit!

don't make me post the dorky ass picture of myself when I was in the orchestra in high school again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom