• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone watch Hush.

hush3.jpg

they wot m8?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
He's going to florida? poor guy, at least if he survives the man eating swamp snakes and gators he gets to go to some sick ass clubs.

I'll mostly be at the apartment, work and maybe mall. The least sun the better for me.

Fluvian

Banned
I'll mostly be at the apartment, work and maybe mall. The least sun the better for me.

In florida nature comes to you, I can;t spell it correctly but you know annaconda's? a friend of mine stayed in a hotel in FL once and they found one in the vents of his room trying to get in.....that was a lie but scary shit happens in fl.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
In florida nature comes to you, I can;t spell it correctly but you know annaconda's? a friend of mine stayed in a hotel in FL once and they found one in the vents of his room trying to get in.....that was a lie but scary shit happens in fl.

Lol I've read news so I do know about crazy shit. Like crocs visiting pools, toilet snakes, etc.

<3 yaaasssss

My penis impact. Whew

Fluvian

Banned
Lol I've read news so I do know about crazy shit. Like crocs visiting pools, toilet snakes, etc.

They've been finding nile crocodiles out in fl lately, see one of those and run as fast as you fucking can, it will still kill and eat you but make it work for it.

Fluvian

Banned
Go eat the bread rolls at Leonardo's in Gainesville.

I'm not even joking when I say this, gator is the best thing you can get to eat in fl. Last time I was there the crew I was with had 7 tags and we used one of them and shot a gator that was supposedly too close to where people lived (I don't know if I really believe that honestly) we grilled it on the boat and it was fucking amazing, gator meat is all muscle, super full of protein.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
That "Have You Ever Been Attracted to the Same Sex?" thread is so throughly polite and peaceful despite being over 10 pages I'm actually shocked.

Fluvian

Banned
That "Have You Ever Been Attracted to the Same Sex?" thread is so throughly polite and peaceful despite being over 10 pages I'm actually shocked.

I need to get over there and tell them everyday of my life. Part of being a bi-sexual is making sure everyone knows you're a bisexual, and reminding them every time you see them.

Clydefrog

A hermit crab has a shell because that shell is his house You don't have another house inside your house. I already have a haus.

There is a pizza place around here called Haus of Pizza. The food is pretty mediocre but I go because of the name.

Same reason i always ride that shitty Matterhorn at Disneyland. God, the food sucks on the Matterhorn!

Just a heads up

There are gonna be a shitload of punx around on the 26th and 27th of October

Go eat the bread rolls at Leonardo's in Gainesville.

Ha, pretty sure we had a similar conversation about Leonardo's after I got back last year

EDIT: Oh yeah, trab have you ever listened to Fashanu? They were JC from Martha's old band, they were super good. Very Latterman-y. I just remembered that I found one of their CDs when going through the boxes I found Scott Pilgrim in

In fact listening back they're like if Latterman had a baby with Martha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom