• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pau

I'm not even joking when I say this, gator is the best thing you can get to eat in fl. Last time I was there the crew I was with had 7 tags and we used one of them and shot a gator that was supposedly too close to where people lived (I don't know if I really believe that honestly) we grilled it on the boat and it was fucking amazing, gator meat is all muscle, super full of protein.
I can't say it sounds appetizing but if it just looked like beef or pork or whatever I'd probably try it. Don't know about it being the BEST thing to eat in Florida though. :p

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I can't say it sounds appetizing but if it just looked like beef or pork or whatever I'd probably try it. Don't know about it being the BEST thing to eat in Florida though. :p
Here some people eat iguanas 😱

I'd try it. Tbh I'd try any meat. People balk at the idea of eating dog or whatever, but it's all just as cruel and grim. I mean fair enough the obvious way to go here is vegetarian/vegan, which again is something I have thought a lot about, but noone has any moral superiority over someone else because they only eat a specific subset of animals that were killed for their enjoyment *shrug*

Farmed alligator tastes like chicken imo, but with a more gristley texture. Probably they get fed chicken. Once it's cut up into bite size pieces, you may as well try it. It's just meat.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I'd try it. Tbh I'd try any meat. People balk at the idea of eating dog or whatever, but it's all just as cruel and grim. I mean fair enough the obvious way to go here is vegetarian/vegan, which again is something I have thought a lot about, but noone has any moral superiority over someone else because they only eat a specific subset of animals that were killed for their enjoyment *shrug*
except for us meddling in genetics. Dogs were bred more for companionship and or hunting. It really isn't as binary.

Pau

I imagine it's not too far from alligator in taste?

Went to a Brasilian rodizio and now I want to die
Lucky!

Farmed alligator tastes like chicken imo, but with a more gristley texture. Probably they get fed chicken. Once it's cut up into bite size pieces, you may as well try it. It's just meat.
Yeah as long as it's not served like whole I'm good.

I lived in Miami for most of my childhood and I can't say I ever saw it offered at a restaurant. Maybe you gotta go more north for that.

tumblr_ocd9qmYX2q1thkz79o1_540.jpg

zeemumu

I'm not even joking when I say this, gator is the best thing you can get to eat in fl. Last time I was there the crew I was with had 7 tags and we used one of them and shot a gator that was supposedly too close to where people lived (I don't know if I really believe that honestly) we grilled it on the boat and it was fucking amazing, gator meat is all muscle, super full of protein.

I think I've had alligator before. It was either at some place in Vegas or a Po Folks in Florida

Won't eat dog though. I like dogs too much

Jobbs

Banned
That's probably cuz u haven't really slept

I slept like 3 hours late last night but couldn't stay sleeping for some reason so I got up and messed around until my GF got up, and then I stayed up until she had to go and then I sorta slipped in and out of sleep for a while up until a bit ago.

Now let's do it all again!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I make a contest thread to give away a key for a game and then people are just giving it away for free in the Humble Bundle thread.

Way to kill creativity guys
I should have waited until the bundle was gone

Xiao Hu

Just to counterbalance the adorable mouse, some piece of shit almost poisoned me with carbo monoxide because my e-cigarette was completely depleted and the cotton inside began to burn. I will have a very serious talk with my sister tomorrow since I'm pretty sure it was one of her useless piece of shit friends...or even my sister herself.

Jobbs

Banned
Just to counterbalance the adorable mouse, some piece of shit almost poisoned me with carbo monoxide because my e-cigarette was completely depleted and the cotton inside began to burn. I will have a very serious talk with my sister tomorrow since I'm pretty sure it was one of her useless piece of shit friends...or even my sister herself.

Looked like a Spitzmaus, dude.

Fluvian

Banned

It's a sign from god, he wants you to stop vaping.

For me it's basically that a dog and a cow are both living creatures, and to say one shouldn't be eaten but the other is fine seems crazy to me from a moral standpoint

EDIT: HEY WEE HOW'S IT GOING!

Hiya RNH. It's going...the same I suppose.

You have a point about eating various creatures being equal, but I still have no interest in eating bugs. I've tried birds, mammals, reptiles, fish, shellfish, and snails. But bugs are off my menu. XD

FloatOn

For me it's basically that a dog and a cow are both living creatures, and to say one shouldn't be eaten but the other is fine seems crazy to me from a moral standpoint

EDIT: HEY WEE HOW'S IT GOING!

people don't keep dogs as a source of food.

people don't keep cows as pets.

basically it's immoral to eat a pet. it's moral to eat something that is intended as food.

Jobbs

Banned
people don't keep dogs as a source of food.

people don't keep cows as pets.

basically it's immoral to eat a pet. it's moral to eat something that is intended as food.

lawd have mercy I don't want to have to go into it but please note down in your book that I disagree completely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom