• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
To be fair it's more like a very very very bitter person being a bitch but it didn't work, this time :)

Edit: forgot to add, creepy,obsessive, insane, ect.

Yikes...sounds like an ex. Assuming she's female, be thankful that you're a bit safer since you're a male. A female having a male stalker is more dangerous.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
gsdgsgehsrui ,5ms547 6ryb fbtw34b5w34bw

Jobbs

Banned
My GF has a scary ex she is afraid of but thankfully hasn't seen in a long time. She said he used to act stalkery/scary

Jobbs

Banned
Got my new computer :D

now just to turn it on and see if it works

I can confirm.

Ooh, stalkers! I could fill a notebook with those.

nice :) the colorful backlit keyboard looked fun. I have one of those too :O

no one ever seems to stalk me :(

if that dude showed up in her life again I'd finally get to use my batman skills in a real life setting

(hopefully he's a tire)

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
I'm sure I'll get a snapchat with this post being shown and her middle finger like usual lol

Does she make multiple snapchat accounts or do you just not block her?

This could get fun lol

Yeah, why not mate?
hqdefault.jpg

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I have never ever received a complaint regarding my dick pics.

But that is probably because I have never sent any, requested or otherwise.

Meanwhile, I'm pretty sure my friend's phones are filled with thousands of penises, balls and poorly focused taint shots taken for their girlfriends and hook-ups.

Phoebe in Friends did it!

(That might not be the best example...)

Pshh, amateur. If you must stalk your stalker, get your friends to do it for you instead!

nice :) the colorful backlit keyboard looked fun. I have one of those too :O

no one ever seems to stalk me :(

if that dude showed up in her life again I'd finally get to use my batman skills in a real life setting

(hopefully he's a tire)

My previous machine had a red backlight but I always turned it off because it was distracting. And also I'm not overly fond of red.

As far as stalkers go, it's usually ideal to confront them once you confirm the pattern. That usually shuts them up, unless of course they get off on scaring/antagonizing you.

Jobbs

Banned
I WILL NEVER LET GO.

Might not want to lament that in a thread that a known stalker is known to read. :p

who's the known stalker?

As far as stalkers go, it's usually ideal to confront them once you confirm the pattern. That usually shuts them up, unless of course they get off on scaring/antagonizing you.

oh, in her case, this dude actually sounded like the scary type. she said she called the police on him before. it sounds like her time with me is an oasis of peace after a lot of chaos because I am so quiet and boring

oh, in her case, this dude actually sounded like the scary type. she said she called the police on him before. it sounds like her time with me is an oasis of peace after a lot of chaos because I am so quiet and boring

:(

sorry about that.

I...huh...

Okay that was a good twist. Almost makes up for all the bullshit, actually.

Oh, good. I haven't seen it yet but I'm looking forward to this evening.

Jobbs

Banned
One of the things I enjoy is talking shots at games/movies/whatever that I dislike -- And I won't shy away from taking a cheap shot or being somewhat hyperbolic. I think I just called No Country for Old Men one of the worst movies ever or something. And I called the Coen Brothers the Shit Brothers :D

Sometimes Neogaffers use this as an opportunity to make an ad hominem attack. I don't care, but it's an interesting observation. If someone doesn't like a game that I like I don't use it as a reason to attack them.

One of the things I enjoy is talking shots at games/movies/whatever that I dislike -- And I won't shy away from taking a cheap shot or being somewhat hyperbolic. I think I just called No Country for Old Men one of the worst movies ever or something.

Sometimes Neogaffers use this as an opportunity to make an ad hominem attack. I don't care, but it's an interesting observation. If someone doesn't like a game that I like I don't use it as a reason to attack them.

JOBBS

JOBBS WHY DO YOU NOT LIKE NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN

JOOOOOBBS

Jobbs

Banned
JOBBS

JOBBS WHY DO YOU NOT LIKE NO COUNTRY

JOOOOOBBS

The plot doesn't resolve itself in a satisfying way. I liked it up until later in the movie when it went to shit and got stupid and "subversive" --- because subverting expectations by not resolving the things you're leading up to is automatically good because filmmaking.com and.. reasons.. I guess

Timu

trying to play mankind divided again, the on rails bit at the start of the second mission is un fucking bearable, I swear to god this better be the only un-skippable on rails cutscene in the game.
The sharpening filter on that game is gross. It's why I'm getting it on PC, to avoid crap like that.

FUME5

One of the things I enjoy is talking shots at games/movies/whatever that I dislike -- And I won't shy away from taking a cheap shot or being somewhat hyperbolic. I think I just called No Country for Old Men one of the worst movies ever or something. And I called the Coen Brothers the Shit Brothers :D

This is the shit I come back to?

While I think NCFOM is good not great, The Big Lebowski is one of my favourite films, and Fargo is not too far behind.

EDIT

And I'd like to weigh in on Mankind Divided, but the fucking thing was going to take forever to decrypt so I downloaded it ll over again. Not going to bother preloading anything until I clear space off my SSDs.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Jobbs Im gonna pitch you a sequel to Ghost Song. Ghost Song: The Other G. Flesh out more emotions of your main characters. There will be some first person shooting elements but you cant move and the camera will be like Resident Evil games from back in the day. What do you say?

>:3

Ever looked at someone else and thought "wow, they are a bad driver," and then they honk at you? It really puts things in perspective.

On the subject of taking cheap shots at media I don't like, I generally prefer to define myself by what I do enjoy than what I do not. Obviously there's an exception for something that is being currently discussed or was freshly experienced, but if the time has passed then I won't bring it back up. When you can't let something go and have to keep shitting on it for years or whatever, that's when people think you're a grumpy fart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom