• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pau

My mum is doing really badly. She keeps second guessing our decision and she's all alone. I told her to come to NYC and stay with us for a while but I dunno.

Both sides of my family are very bad at dealing with emotion. She told me I'm the only person she can cry in front of without being scolded. It's breaking my heart.

I would fly back down in a heartbeat but classes started today.

How much longer are you there?

Until the 2nd

I have been in a similar position before and the only thing I can say to do is continue living your life, if she gets her head straight and wants to get back with you she will, if not you will find someone else when you're ready and the opportunity affords itself.
As for that guy thirsting, just like be straight with him, you are a lesbian right? that's always been enough to tell a guy to make him lose interest from what I've seen.

I'm bi. I might try to do a friends with benefits thing with a different guy who wants me because I'm lonely but I'm probably going to regret it so

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm starting to think that I am the gold standard for normal condom measuring in the Western hemisphere, because I have never run into any issues, other than condoms being terrible killjoys as per usual. All this talk about condoms not fitting right is alien to me. The only time I've experienced real problems was with a Japanese brand that was giving them away at a trade event (srsly). Not to sound like a braggard or something worse, but those felt like a goddamned tourniquet and trashed them right away.

I'm a tested man in a monogamous relationship now, but back in the day I was 100% a Skyn man.
You're in EU though, that's my point. US condom regulations are stupidly way more limited than elsewhere in the world.

Will talk with gf about the pill, but I have a feeling she doesn't want to deal with the side effects which I understand.

Jobbs

Banned
Theoretically I could be up for a casual sexual relationship with someone if it was exclusive (because I get jealous). So casual + exclusive would be the thing for me, but I don't think that's a thing for anyone else.

Fluvian

Banned
My mum is doing really badly. She keeps second guessing our decision and she's all alone. I told her to come to NYC and stay with us for a while but I dunno.

Both sides of my family are very bad at dealing with emotion. She told me I'm the only person she can cry in front of without being scolded. It's breaking my heart.

I would fly back down in a heartbeat but classes started today.

The fact that she's alone is probably the reason she's second guessing it so much, she just needs to be reassured that what you guys did was the humane and best thing to do for your dog.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Theoretically I could be up for a casual sexual relationship with someone if it was exclusive (because I get jealous). So casual + exclusive would be the thing for me, but I don't think that's a thing for anyone else.

Im up for it plus no pregnancy risk XOXO

Fluvian

Banned

It never works out, for me at least. I get attached and develop feelings for them and then I end up ruining the arrangement by either admitting I like them or ending it to avoid having it end because of me.

Fluvian

Banned
I wouldn't be doing it for the right reasons and I know that. But it feel like shit and I want someone to want me, if only for an hour or two.
Oh boy I've been there many times, that need for someone after a relationship ends is intense, I went through it recently and it;s not a fun time, I hope you figure something out.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I'm sorry to hear that, Em. And I hope your temp exile gave you some peace.

You're in EU though, that's my point. US condom regulations are stupidly way more limited than elsewhere in the world.

Will talk with gf about the pill, but I have a feeling she doesn't want to deal with the side effects which I understand.

I probably don't even have to tell you, but there are lots of different pills. My girlfriend is using the cheapest ones and oddly enough those are the ones that give her no side effects at all. Which is lucky, because they cost something silly like €5 for a three month treatment or something ridiculous like that.

Jobbs

Banned
It never works out, for me at least. I get attached and develop feelings for them and then I end up ruining the arrangement by either admitting I like them or ending it to avoid having it end because of me.

yep, this would probably happen, which is why the whole thing is ridiculous

From what I hear guys should be able to have emotionless sex, but I don't, I get emotional

Im up for it plus no pregnancy risk XOXO

strong argument but I'm already seeing someone :(

Fluvian

Banned
yep, this would probably happen, which is why the whole thing is ridiculous

From what I hear guys should be able to have emotionless sex, but I don't, I get emotional

Wait, you're a guy? so you're not the girl from the gif after all?.....unless you're the dog?.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Im a futureproof plan. If that relationship doesnt work I can always be the cum bucket XOXO.
invoker-laugh.gif

Im terrible.

AcridMeat

Banned
Sorry things aren't going smoothly Em. I'm going to echo what crude said and say it's not wise to immediately go to friendship. That won't work.

I'd say try to stay out of contact with her so she can figure out what she wants, but don't wait on her. I think you're doing well otherwise.
Reading this seriously made me go "jesus christ I almost had a kid earlier this year"

BE SAFE
oh god I forgot about that. Guess it's two condoms with a rubber band forever.
I probably don't even have to tell you, but there are lots of different pills. My girlfriend is using the cheapest ones and oddly enough those are the ones that give her no side effects at all. Which is lucky, because they cost something silly like €5 for a three month treatment or something ridiculous like that.
My god that's cheap.

But yes this is more holdover of it being a new relationship, so we just haven't discussed it yet.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Emotionless sex is a difficult thing. Many people will develop feelings for their sexual partner after rubbing nasties for a while. While not universal, it's a fairly natural thing.

We've been told that we should be perfectly capable of having a stream of one night stands without any further consequences, but this is not right. Not everybody can engage in emotionless sex. Further, some people need some kind of previous connection. IE: I'd have trouble bedding someone I just met. I need to know her to a certain degree. While physical attraction goes a long way, I have to feel confident in both of us being able to have a good time.

Rebound sex can also be very troublesome right after a breakup. Guys find themselves uncapable to perform, girls fail to lubricate or experience vaginismus (oh boy, the drama)... It's a mess.

I've never experienced a bad breakup (or a breakup at all, I've been fortunate enough to always split in good terms and from mutual accord) but I'd rather console myself with lasagna for a while and then go on trolling for some.

But yes this is more holdover of it being a new relationship, so we just haven't discussed it yet.
It goes without saying, but get tested. I've only practiced barrierless sex with my current girlfriend, and that's because we knew we were both freshly tested and mutually exclusive. I'm fairly certain there are a number of places that will test you for free.

Fluvian

Banned
Emotionless sex is a difficult thing. Many people will develop feelings for their sexual partner after rubbing nasties for a while. While not universal, it's a fairly natural thing.

We've been told that we should be perfectly capable of having a stream of one night stands without any further consequences, but this is not right. Not everybody can engage in emotionless sex. Further, some people need some kind of previous connection. IE: I'd have trouble bedding someone I just met. I need to know her to a certain degree. While physical attraction goes a long way, I have to feel confident in both of us being able to have a good time.

Rebound sex can also be very troublesome right after a breakup. Guys find themselves uncapable to perform, girls fail to lubricate or experience vaginismus (oh boy, the drama)... It's a mess.

I've never experienced a bad breakup (or a breakup at all, I've been fortunate enough to always split in good terms and from mutual accord) but I'd rather console myself with lasagna for a while and then go on trolling for some.

I've had both of these things happen multiple times, it's a horrible feeling when a girl starts to cry and run out of your house because you tried to have sex with her and couldn't get it up, it's less embarrassing when the girl can't get excited because I'm not gonna cry about that.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I've had both of these things happen multiple times, it's a horrible feeling when a girl starts to cry and run out of your house because you tried to have sex with her and couldn't get it up, it's less embarrassing when the girl can't get excited because I'm not gonna cry about that.

For you, maybe. The mental angish and embarrassment of a girl with vaginismus is nothing I'd like to experience.

I'VE ONLY BEEN HERE TWO WEEKS!! I honestly probably knew deep down but wanted to believe.

the last one just happened a couple of days ago lo!! guess it will just go on forever now

hey guys I found this great old pic of jobbs <3
remember when your hair was this color?
tumblr_lhllx33rBQ1qfal67o1_400.png

Fluvian

Banned
For you, maybe. The mental angish and embarrassment of a girl with vaginismus is nothing I'd like to experience.

I think a couple of them were super apologetic (they really didn't need to be) but the other 2 were seriously like "man you couldn't even get me wet, you're worthless" you'd think that would ruin my self esteem but both of those encounters took place at the height of my alcoholism so I can blame it on that.

Fluvian

Banned
Friends with benefits?

Confession:

I may have something like that going on

With a dood

Also I'm part of the bi squad lol

*cough*

*awaits reactions*

You're in the bi-squad? alright cool man, I'm the squad commander, heres your badge and pamphlet.
Remember you must tell everyone you ever meet for the rest of your life that you're a bisexual within an hour of meeting them or you will turn to stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom