• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
heeeeeey everyone. remember how excited I was when I got the role in rogue one?

What are you saying?

I have a strong suspicion that Rogue One will end up being a classic movie -- Like the next ESB

Can I get real for a second and say that I was actually super bummed out when I found out you were joking, I thought that marsh mellow girl was really cute.

LOL, sorry =]

Fluvian

Banned
Jerks won't take my blood, it's no good (born in Germany)

and I probably bleed redbull with vodka in it anyway

My history of alcoholism has made it impossible for me to give blood, also I've signed a contract that gives this medical company my liver when I die (theres nothing wrong with my liver but they want former/current alcoholic livers for study).

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
so cool. I hope this brings you happiness

But can I bring you happiness when I live in FL?
clock-eyebrow.gif

FloatOn

What are you saying?

I have a strong suspicion that Rogue One will end up being a classic movie -- Like the next ESB

delirium has led me to making bad jokes about also being a girl who is famous and in a movie that I'm looking forward to.

I really hope Rogue One turns out to be great but all that buzz about troubled production has me concerned.

But can I bring you happiness when I live in FL?
clock-eyebrow.gif

we will be the best of bromates nothing more. sorry!

Lol

You're in the bi-squad? alright cool man, I'm the squad commander, heres your badge and pamphlet.
Remember you must tell everyone you ever meet for the rest of your life that you're a bisexual within an hour of meeting them or you will turn to stone.

I DON'T ACCEPT YOUR RULES

No one can be as pretty as trab though

I would be ded as fuck if trab became a red head.

Wait

But

She is?

wow keep us updated!
I'll try c:

zeemumu

I bought some slightly blue-tinted sunglasses the other day to replace my broken ones and I still wear headphones/earbuds most of the time when I'm out. I'm slowly becoming my own avatar.

You're in the bi-squad? alright cool man, I'm the squad commander, heres your badge and pamphlet.
Remember you must tell everyone you ever meet for the rest of your life that you're a bisexual within an hour of meeting them or you will turn to stone.

Oh shit, I've been fucking up.

Jobbs

Banned
I have one and I'm honestly too lax about her bringing her boyfriend to the house, shit I left them alone in it this morning.......

Need me to come kill him? okay I got you

iW4jK5A.gif

Being overprotective isn't always best, but it's better than being underprotective IMO

so cool. I hope this brings you happiness
Haha, well, there's definitely enjoyment.

It won't develop past FWB since while I may be bisexual I'm heteroromantic, which is kind of a super weird feeling, haha. So yeah, still want a girlfriend, but having some form of sexual outlet with someone else involved, even if it's just talking and pics and video is...it's nice.

Xiao Hu

::grabs Fluvian by his dick and subdues him into a position more appropriate for his low status::

For the last time: I.AM.THE.DICKTATOR.HERE

Jobbs

Banned
But he's so nice! he has a cool bike and he's taking my sister to.....reading festival OH GOD!!

If I was taking your sister to my motorcycle gang hideout or something I'd probably tell people we were going to a reading festival

just saying

Fluvian

Banned
If I was taking your sister to my motorcycle gang hideout or something I'd probably tell people we were going to a reading festival

just saying

By bike I mean't bicycle....their 16, though i am worried about the festival because she's borrowing my tent and reading festival is famous for people setting their tents on fire.

Jobbs

Banned
By bike I mean't bicycle....their 16, though i am worried about the festival because she's borrowing my tent and reading festival is famous for people setting their tents on fire.

when my little sister was in HS I was thoroughly unfair to any boy she spent time with. even if he behaved himself completely I was a dick to him and would act intimidating towards him. it was just my role. I didn't like the whole idea of it.

unfair? yes, but, again, I think looking at the whole picture she'd probably rather have an overprotective brother than an underprotective one who didn't give a shit

Had a bad thunderstorm last night. Lightning struck really close and ended up frying my graphics card and ethernet port. I guess I should be grateful everything else still works. Anyway, life sucks. How's everyone else?

tumblr_ml4h50PS9l1qjemo2o1_250.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Had a bad thunderstorm last night. Lightning struck really close and ended up frying my graphics card and ethernet port. I guess I should be grateful everything else still works. Anyway, life sucks. How's everyone else?

My internet is not working so Im using my phone to live. It sucks but its functional.

FloatOn

sorry to hear.

I started new classes this week. They both seem interesting but a ton of work.

Names of the classes are:
Career assessment and Development (kind of a HR thing from what I can tell)
Mediating Organizational Conflict (which seems to be exactly what you think it is)

awkward introductions were made this week and no attractive girls are in my classes so I'm kind of being cheated on the whole college also being a dating service thing :(

I'm probably going to check out Don't Breathe this weekend since I've been hearing good things.

AcridMeat

Banned
Ayyyyyyy RNH.

we are all gonna end up bi if this thread stays open long enough.
Emotionless sex is a difficult thing. Many people will develop feelings for their sexual partner after rubbing nasties for a while. While not universal, it's a fairly natural thing.

We've been told that we should be perfectly capable of having a stream of one night stands without any further consequences, but this is not right. Not everybody can engage in emotionless sex. Further, some people need some kind of previous connection. IE: I'd have trouble bedding someone I just met. I need to know her to a certain degree. While physical attraction goes a long way, I have to feel confident in both of us being able to have a good time.

Rebound sex can also be very troublesome right after a breakup. Guys find themselves uncapable to perform, girls fail to lubricate or experience vaginismus (oh boy, the drama)... It's a mess.

I've never experienced a bad breakup (or a breakup at all, I've been fortunate enough to always split in good terms and from mutual accord) but I'd rather console myself with lasagna for a while and then go on trolling for some.

It goes without saying, but get tested. I've only practiced barrierless sex with my current girlfriend, and that's because we knew we were both freshly tested and mutually exclusive. I'm fairly certain there are a number of places that will test you for free.
Obv funky daddy. This ain't my first rodeo. Though may end up sticking with condoms anyway. They suck but I at least feel safer.

Re: one night stands. They're really not that great. Especially for the reasons you listed. Thankfully never experienced vaginismus, but when you're like "the spirit is willing, but..." Suuuuuuuucks.

Fluvian

Banned
when my little sister was in HS I was thoroughly unfair to any boy she spent time with. even if he behaved himself completely I was a dick to him and would act intimidating towards him. it was just my role. I didn't like the whole idea of it.

unfair? yes, but, again, I think looking at the whole picture she'd probably rather have an overprotective brother than an underprotective one who didn't give a shit

Wow, you're making me put how I've been acting towards them in perspective, I've been trying to act like the cool brother who doesn't act like a dick to his sisters boyfriend, but I'm starting to think I've been way under protective.
I'm not gonna suddenly start acting like a dick to him but with her next boyfriend I'm certainly gonna be a bit more protective.

Jobbs

Banned
Wow, you're making me put how I've been acting towards them in perspective, I've been trying to act like the cool brother who doesn't act like a dick to his sisters boyfriend, but I'm starting to think I've been way under protective.
I'm not gonna suddenly start acting like a dick to him but with her next boyfriend I'm certainly gonna be a bit more protective.

just fucking kill him

AcridMeat

Banned
Well that didn't do much to convince me. Think I'll continue with gf.

I legit have thought about it when I was younger (think everyone should at some point) and I just don't find dudes/dicks attractive.

The female body is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom