• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Do you hunt pokeimans?

You look like you hunt pokeimans.

Actually just a plain yellow hoodie, no Pikachu connection whatsoever.

Unrelated, yes, I hunt Pokeymans.

edit fluv knows whats up

jb1234

Speak for yourself, it's 11pm over here and I still look fantastic

slob as fuuuuuu

You DO look fantastic. Good god, man. How many times do I have to fucking say it? :p

(In contrast, I look like a hobo right now. Should probably shave...)

jb1234

Ugly/unremarkable GAF unite!

1NKAmZX.jpg

Sup.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
My mom knows how to use the internet but dad doesn't. Both of them have facebook tho but I dont have to interact with them.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
At a program where they give military kids a bunch of free stuff for back to school and oh God are there some of the fattest bitches I have ever seen here

jb1234

This is after 8 hours of work and fighting through traffic to get to said 4 hour lecture!

Damn right I'm irritated

Orlando traffic really does sound like a circle of hell. Which is unusual given that it's not that big of a city.

(Then again, there was that thread which declared Florida the worst drivers in the nation so...)

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
At a program where they give military kids a bunch of free stuff for back to school and oh God are there some of the fattest bitches I have ever seen here
I feel awful/not awful for wondering if you are talking about the mothers or their children.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Looking sexy in my scrubs with my piercings all taped over haha. Soon my hair will be covered in blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom