• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

you know that weird feeling you get when suddenly two of your friends start dating?

I'm getting that vibe from RNH and Vaz.

Okay, I bought Uncharted Collection for $20. I think I'm done eBaying for now.

And before you Uncharted haters jump on me, I did buy Bloodborne too as I mentioned on the previous page. So fall back.

Clydefrog

I love to sleep in. I'm a great sleeper. The greatest.

But I went to bed early last night and woke up at 4:30 AM not able to fall back asleep. So I go to the couch and turn on Netflix.

"I got time for a movie before work, I guess. Let's see what we got here..."

I ended up watching From Dusk till Dawn, a Robert Rodriguez movie starring Clooney and Tarantino. WTF was that... some of the death scenes were pretty funny, I guess?

But I went to bed early last night and woke up at 4:30 AM not able to fall back asleep. So I go to the couch and turn on Netflix.

I ended up watching From Dusk till Dawn, a Robert Rodriguez movie starring Clooney and Tarantino. WTF was that... some of the death scenes were pretty funny, I guess?

That was the first time you'd seen From Dusk Till Dawn?

lmao

I still haven't watched this yet. Need to get on that. I have seen the first season of the tv show remake, though, and it was pretty fun.

From Dusk Til Dawn is pretty good. I like Rodriguez. Desperado is amazing

Halcyon

I made the mistake of looking at Off Topic for a minute and it made me hate NeoGaf.

I've been playing Link to the Past via phone emulation and I feel like a young lad again.

Halcyon

yes! you get it.

also how does playing SNES games on a ficking touchscreen transport you to childhood? I've tried it and it's terrible

I bought a Bluetooth controller with a little clamp for the phone. I'm not entirely sure it isn't super laggy but I don't have anything to compare it to. It seems fine and makes things fun.

how's the baby Hal?

She's great but has been teething and when my wife works evenings it's mostly just the baby screaming at me since she doesn't want anything but titties. I can respect it.

dude I've known since days ago

I'm just commenting on the vibe

the group dynamic has shifted and it hasn't fully clicked in my brain yet
Lol

I kind of want to know what everyone thinks about this whole thing, other than "wait wtf"

And days? Come on dood I hadn't even hinted at the FWB thing at all 24 hours ago

Halcyon

if by "ugh" you mean the best zelda game to date

wait what? which one did you get? that's interesting
9F58f2V.jpg

It was like 20 dollars in Amazon. Probably some Chinese counterfeit of a branded controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom