• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

elder board sounds lord of the rings-y

nYKlePF.jpg

one thirst to rule them all

Halcyon

When I was 12 or 13 I drew a to scale replica of my penis with colored pencils and I tried to be very accurate.

It was difficult finding 11x17 paper.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
What do you believe?
I believe that the last and the first suffer equally. Pari passu.
Equally?
It is not alone in the dark of death that all souls are one soul.
Of what would you repent?
Nothing.
Nothing?
One thing. I spoke with bitterness about my life and I said that I would take my own part against the slander of oblivion and against the monstrous facelessness of it and that I would stand a stone in the very void where all would read my name. Of that vanity I recant all.

Cormac McCarthy, Suttree

nYKlePF.jpg

one thirst to rule them all

Is this because of my Tengwar tattoo? Because I identify more with Merry.

elder board sounds lord of the rings-y

It kind of is. They sit around at these great Elder Meetings and discuss the fate of the church, what's going to get taught next, if any of the staff needs to be changed, stuff like that.

Same!

I think it's an advantage more than anything tbh.

Yesterday I had the "Triforce of Apathy" drawn on my leg. My girlfriend and I were doing fake tattoos as a joke. So what I'm saying is that I'm not actually apathetic, but I think it's funny to pretend to be.

Fluvian

Banned
What do you believe?
I believe that the last and the first suffer equally. Pari passu.
Equally?
It is not alone in the dark of death that all souls are one soul.
Of what would you repent?
Nothing.
Nothing?
One thing. I spoke with bitterness about my life and I said that I would take my own part against the slander of oblivion and against the monstrous facelessness of it and that I would stand a stone in the very void where all would read my name. Of that vanity I recant all.

Cormac McCarthy, Suttree

Milk, milk lemonade around the corner fudge is made. -Anonymous

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
If you freeze frame guyopeningdoor.gif you realize he's actually a pretty handsome dude.

3YCEBrh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom