• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Date-ish night? Food, video games, and sex (sans pegging). Probably in that order? Who knows. I'd just be ok with just food and sex, but I got a text message on Tuesday after she boarded a flight that she wanted to do a particular thing in Destiny when she got back.

Alors.

You like pegging?!
clock-eyebrow.gif

He never wants to strip down to his feelings
He never wants to kiss and close his eyes
He never wants to crrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy, crrrrrryyyyyyy
I never really know when he'll be leavin'
And even with hello I hear goodbye
He always makes me crrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyy, crrrrrrrrrryyyyyyy

njWHb7y.gif

Friday plans, boys and girls? Let's go

As for me - still making the determination

Reading, Netflix, and listening to Emotion: B Side.

#partyhard

Jobbs

Banned
Try not to eat shitty food because I'm depressed. That about covers my weekend. Maybe I'll watch a movie or two. Play a game.

I didn't finish Inside last night, for some reason I looked at it and just.. Didn't get started. But I seriously need to do that soon. I must know what the big deal is. I must be informed about what is going on.

Zero²;215098461 said:
Turn? like changing positions?

Talking about it, lab coats really do turn me on, I just can resist my bf when he is using his.

Yeah, I guess. Maybe I'm projecting.

I think lab coats are nice but it's more just because I think anything that denotes competence is nice.

Reading, Netflix, and listening to Emotion: B Side.

#partyhard

I checked out a couple songs earlier and was satisfied by the Carly Rae Jepsenness of it.

FloatOn

I think I'm going to buy a backpack this weekend

I refuse to use my man purse anymore since it was something I bought on a trip to LA that I took with my now ex-wife

Zero²

Yeah, I guess. Maybe I'm projecting.

I think lab coats are nice but it's more just because I think anything that denotes competence is nice.
Changing positions is great, but it mostly happens only 2 or 3 times, it happens way more when it's like sex outside of bed though.

Probably not. Haven't tried it, and while the role reversal appeals, I am really not into butts or into stuff into mine. Not homophobia but germophobia.

With the pegging thread I just thought I'd mention it.
Obviously what you do in the bedroom is personal and you shouldn't be pressured into anything, but I really feel like pegging is a don't knock it until you try it type of thing.

There was definitely a time when I wouldn't have wanted anything to with it, but now I embrace it with relish.

PSA DUCK GAME IS HALF OFF ON STEAM RN DON'T SLEEP ON IT
Good to know. I need something new to play with my girlfriend since everything gets old fast to her.

Jobbs

Banned
Zero²;215099427 said:
Changing positions is great, but it mostly happens only 2 or 3 times, it happens way more when it's like sex outside of bed though.

What's your favorite position?

This is mine

oI9EQJw.png

Jobbs

Banned
This pic needs updating

oh

right you are

can't rn, maybe later

Im the top so yeah

noted ;)

it's a laugh riot

I hope you both enjoy it

(there is a button to quack btw)

I love when games have a dedicated button to something flavor/silly/not functional. I LOVE it.

I sorta want to have a "sing a song" button in a game one day and the song (or whether you even feel like singing one) will vary based on game context

Obviously what you do in the bedroom is personal and you shouldn't be pressured into anything, but I really feel like pegging is a don't knock it until you try it type of thing.

As I said it appeals until we get to the part of 'where does it go?' and the only answer is something I'm not interested in. Maybe someday that will change, but it's not a hang up I'm in a particular hurry to get over.

I think I need to call my pastor...

Apostasy means you just get to walk away, no need to call and cancel.

FloatOn

I love when games have a dedicated button to something flavor/silly/not functional. I LOVE it.

I sorta want to have a "sing a song" button in a game one day and the song (or whether you even feel like singing one) will vary based on game context

Iron Brigade has a salute button when you are preparing for your mission that was also pretty enjoyable. But that's doublefine for you

it's a laugh riot

I hope you both enjoy it

(there is a button to quack btw)

Good to know! I'll probably try to find some time this weekend.

oh

right you are

can't rn, maybe later

noted ;)

Thank you.

That song idea is really cool! It sounds complicated to design and implement though.

Im the top so yeah

Redraw the image for us please

As I said it appeals until we get to the part of 'where does it go?' and the only answer is something I'm not interested in. Maybe someday that will change, but it's not a hang up I'm in a particular hurry to get over.
Oh. Well that's what having good hygiene is for!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Speaking of, this scene slapped me with the gay when I was like 10.

I still didn't quite understand what gay was, but I just knew I liked looking at Gaston tbh.

33c5377bc1.png

WHO'S RBN? >:C

Im sleepy so the typo happened. LOL

What else do you have better to do right now?

I'm chilling at work with nothing to do. I demand entertainment!

Sleep, watch youtube vids, thirst and music. Overall Im lazy as hell

Clydefrog

SIR!! SIR!!!!!

OMG what?!

Sir, your left brake light is out!

Oh, it is? Thank you!

*Thumbs up* *speeds away*

Just happened while going 60 MPH. Thanks, I guess, strange man in the pick-up truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom