• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had two Gators on Twitter literally say about me "it's time to destroy this devs career and life".

For the past hour it's just been them retweeting each other.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Lol no don't think it'd be cool to have a penis period unless it's detachable and preferably motorized. I've got tons of those in a bunch of different colors. Not blue though. Having a penis all the time seems so unwieldy.

What is it about military men that they're drawn to. Not to get all victim blamey, but trends like this usually happen for a reason (for better or worse).

Steady paycheck, good benefits and gone for months at a time so they can troll for D?

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Just had two Gators on Twitter literally say about me "it's time to destroy this devs career and life".

For the past hour it's just been them retweeting each other.
So it's probably one big incestuous sock puppet.

They have an egg as their avatar? Or failing that an anime one?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Okay I need some kind of eggplant dish. Chickpeas. Maybe paneer.

Oh man, I'm back on FakeGAF and even EC is here. This is the best.

I'm here until I feel overwhelmed and intimidated.

Jobbs

Banned
My experience with "military guys" has been absolutely dreadful. My father is a military guy and my sister has gone through two of them. All miserable human beings... The latest one actually being a dangerous psycho (maybe suffering from PTSD but I don't think that excuses his awful abusive behavior one bit).

Well, I should make one correction -- My cousin was a military guy. He was in the air force. He was the most wonderful guy

He was KIA years ago :(

My experience with "military guys" has been absolutely dreadful. My father is a military guy and my sister has gone through two of them. All miserable human beings... The latest one actually being a dangerous psycho (maybe suffering from PTSD but I don't think that excuses his awful abusive behavior one bit).

Well, I should make one correction -- My cousin was a military guy. He was in the air force. He was the most wonderful guy

He was KIA years ago :(

Sorry to hear that :(

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Coffee with milk and eating a spinach, onion, lettuce, tomato, mayo and swiss cheese. sandwich. (toasted)
YASSSSSS fuck Subway

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Boyfie is coming over to comfort me with snuggles. He's the best. We're gonna enjoy movies on my new tv 😃

Ceallach

Heading out to dinner with the gals, then Sausage Party :O

Yeah, I can see the appeal from their end, but I was more wondering why military guys put up with it. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Well, unfortunately the military pays junior sailors WAAAAY more if you are married, plus you are allowed to live off base.

The thing is by the time they are high enough rank for the pay gap to disappear they are usually saddled with a bunch of kids

Ceallach

Oh man, finally home, FINALLY out of uniform, finally out of my bra, finally walking around pantsless and cracked a beer

Pau

The only person in my family in military started at West Point this summer. He's not a bad kid, but definitely spoiled and entitled since he's from the super rich part of the family.

The only person I interacted with from West Point previously was my racist and rude roommate's equally rude boyfriend who wouldn't ever say hello when he stayed over. But he would leave the room to stand at the doorway and listen to and watch me speak Spanish.

Ceallach

The only person in my family in military started at West Point this summer. He's not a bad kid, but definitely spoiled and entitled since he's from the super rich part of the family.

The only person I interacted with from West Point previously was my racist and rude roommate's equally rude boyfriend who wouldn't ever say hello when he stayed over. But he would leave the room to stand at the doorway and listen to and watch me speak Spanish.

West Point and Academy grads tend to be fucking bitches. To get into those schools has such high requirements that only the uber priveleged can get in at all.

They are NOT representative of 99% of the military.

MutFox

Banned
Only person I know that had some ties to the military was my Grandfather.
He built ships for the Japanese Navy in WW2.

My grandfather was in the Navy and my cousin became a Marine a few years ago. My piece of trash father was also something in the military, but I can't remember.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Zero²;213331284 said:
That was yesterday, today was leg day, after 2 weeks away from gym...
Tomorrow I probably won't be able to walk properly hahah
You should let me massage the legs to help a bit ;)

I come from a military family. Mom dad, and uncle were all Navy, grandfather was a Marine in the Korean War, three uncles are ex-Army, and one uncle who is retired Coast Guard.

Pau

West Point and Academy grads tend to be fucking bitches. To get into those schools has such high requirements that only the uber priveleged can get in at all.

They are NOT representative of 99% of the military.
That's what I figured.

Otherwise I haven't had bad experiences. Went on a date with an American military guy. He was a lot older than me though and I felt like he had already done so much and I was a 19 year old living without her family for the first time. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom