• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find the idea of have a reaction like that to seeing blood super weird

Like, I don't mean that as an insult or anything, your brain does what your brain does and there's not much you can do about that, but a bit of blood just doesn't seem like it should cause that

That said, anything more grisly I can understand

Admittedly though I do enjoy it when people get busted open or blade in a wrestling match >_>

FloatOn

So here's the weird thing, I actually really like the taste of blood. And a pin prick or something like that isn't going to set me off. But open wounds and bleeding profusions totally send me over the edge.

I don't recommend you ever doing hemo-dialysis then. Watching your blood circulate through tubes is quite an experience.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
My "just got up from a nap" look

Rr6CzvK.jpg

This is the same fucking shirt I was wearing in my last picture I posted, yes I do own more clothes

Fluvian

Banned
YES! Just sent an email that might land me a part time job, I really need this emotionally and financially so I'm certain I'll be crushed when they give it to someone else.

jb1234

Yeah I feel like that profession would ruin vaginas for me

https://youtu.be/OZFeuDcycIY

Last weekend's trip was a bust so I tentatively moved it to this weekend, with the hopes of better health. And while I'm definitely uncomfortable (I'm always in some amount of pain), I think I'm functional enough to make the drive, which I'd do tomorrow. I just worry that the stress could barrel me into a flare, which would strand me at my location and be very stressful for both me and my hosts. I don't know. I hate feeling like I never take any risks with my life but this is kinda a big one (by my standards).

Fluvian

Banned
https://youtu.be/OZFeuDcycIY

Last weekend's trip was a bust so I tentatively moved it to this weekend, with the hopes of better health. And while I'm definitely uncomfortable (I'm always in some amount of pain), I think I'm functional enough to make the drive, which I'd do tomorrow. I just worry that the stress could barrel me into a flare, which would strand me at my location and be very stressful for both me and my hosts. I don't know. I hate feeling like I never take any risks with my life but this is kinda a big one (by my standards).

Mother fucker you beat me to it.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
The mothers. I never understand why these guys all go out and marry these enormous bitches.
Some dudes are into it, I guess. Then you have the ones that outright balloon after marriage/childbirth, which bothers me to no end in so many cases (just this morning we were talking about how marriage seems to imply that you are legally allowed to let yourself go for some people).

This also happens with some dudes anyway, and second hand terrífies me. I don't plan to turn into a blob any time soon (although I'm still ways from reaching my goal, as explained along that lewd bathroom selfie I posted a few pages back).

Fluvian

Banned
Some dudes are into it, I guess. Then you have the ones that outright balloon after marriage/childbirth, which bothers me to no end in so many cases (just this morning we were talking about how marriage seems to imply that you are legally allowed to let yourself go for some people).

This also happens with some dudes anyway, and second hand terrífies me. I don't plan to turn into a blog any time soon (although I'm still ways from reaching my goal, as explained alomg that lewd bathroom selfie I posted a few pages back).

If I married a guy or girl and they let themselves go after like 15 years I'd tell them to get back in shape or I'd sue them. I didn't marry into fat and I'm sure as hell not going to accept it (likewise I would never allow myself to put weight on)

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Everyone here is too good looking. Must be something in the water.

I kinda wish someone would paint my penis.

Is this a euphemism for pushing someone's shit in?

Are you on the dating sites still, or did you drop that for now?

Everyone here is too good looking. Must be something in the water.
I want to know what this miracle thing in the water is that's responsible for so many phenomena!

I did, I don't understand a thing that is written in it. Im not being funny, I really don't, but I feel like I am missing something important.
This is a glorified chat room that was born several years ago when someone started a thread about posting your real picture on GAF and using that as an avatar for a month. A lot of those people loved the community so when the thread was over they had Tence draw everyone a MS Paint version of their picture and thus Fake Picture February was born. Every January we do RealPic for a month again, but in the mean time we have these threads.

Xiao Hu

This is a glorified chat room that was born several years ago when someone started a thread about posting your real picture on GAF and using that as an avatar for a month. A lot of those people loved the community so when the thread was over they had Tence draw everyone a MS Paint version of their picture and thus Fake Picture February was born. Every January we do RealPic for a month again, but in the mean time we have these threads.

You forgot about the best thing yet: The nudes, everybody loves to trade nudes!

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
man I have no people to drink with and I have nobody to go eat Indian food with me. my bestie doesn't like it as far as I know :(
It seems to me that people who dislike Indian food either hate the heat (understandable) or had some terrible experience with creamy curries. I mean, I like Indian food, but creamy curries are yuck stuff.

Incidentally, the best Indian I've ever had was at a restaurant in Berlin.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
It's hard to explain the concept of the dependapotamus to a civilian. Basically they are these lazy ugly women who leech off of military men. I don't understand how guys fall for it
2010-08-06-Strip_56_Dependapotamus_web.gif

jb1234

Is this a euphemism for pushing someone's shit in?

Are you on the dating sites still, or did you drop that for now?

Haha, nah. I was being literal. I mean, wouldn't it be cool to have a blue cock? And yeah, I'm still on Scruff but men just look at my profile and then move on without messaging. And I haven't been very assertive in messaging others just because I feel like I've gone through my casual sex phase and that's mostly what guys want on there.

sorry I have to stop talking about Indian food now because just the thought of it is killing me rn

It's hard to explain the concept of the dependapotamus to a civilian. Basically they are these lazy ugly women who leech off of military men. I don't understand how guys fall for it

when I dated an Airforce dude and he brought me to this camping trip all couples seemed kinda weird tbh. like not dangerously fat but you could tell people were letting themselves go. I also may have just been put off by how early American people seem to get married.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I think I may have heard something about them from a former coworker who was in the Air Force, although she never mentioned anything about being Hutt-like beasts. Lots of talk about wives openly trolling for D while deployed, however. It seems to be an epidemic.

man I have no people to drink with and I have nobody to go eat Indian food with me. my bestie doesn't like it as far as I know :(

Were you vegetarian or vegan? I remember there being tons of vegetarian food in Indian cuisine but I also remember the use of a lot of yoghurt.

I'm totally into the white person indian food tho. Butter Chicken, Kormas and such. So good.

Haha, nah. I was being literal. I mean, wouldn't it be cool to have a blue cock? And yeah, I'm still on Scruff but men just look at my profile and then move on without messaging. And I haven't been very assertive in messaging others just because I feel like I've gone through my casual sex phase and that's mostly what guys want on there.

Lol no don't think it'd be cool to have a penis period unless it's detachable and preferably motorized. I've got tons of those in a bunch of different colors. Not blue though. Having a penis all the time seems so unwieldy.

What is it about military men that they're drawn to. Not to get all victim blamey, but trends like this usually happen for a reason (for better or worse).

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
great now i feel like indian

a masala dosa would hit the spot right about now

Were you vegetarian or vegan? I remember there being tons of vegetarian food in Indian cuisine but I also remember the use of a lot of yoghurt.

I'm totally into the white person indian food tho. Butter Chicken, Kormas and such. So good.

yup vegan but there are great places with vegan indian food around here :3 maybe I'll just get some for myself after work tomorrow

jb1234

Lol no don't think it'd be cool to have a penis period unless it's detachable and preferably motorized. I've got tons of those in a bunch of different colors. Not blue though. Having a penis all the time seems so unwieldy.

Not as much as you think. It pretty much just rests, for the most part. ;)

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
All this talk about butter chicken is making me dry heave.

It may sound weird, but despite liking Indian food I can't deal *at all* with the creamy stuff.

Edit: having your genitals outside of your body may suck at times, but it's TOTALLY worth it for the casual scratching and soothing caressing, so there's that.

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
Chicks always ask me what it's like to ride a bike with all that stuff down there. It's like. I don't know? What's it like riding a bike without it?

EatChildren

butter chicken is for the white person who is afraid of indian food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom