• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I caught you fishin' through the fodder
This whole relationship is under water
You’re facing ages in your third strike
'Cause

http://67.media.tumblr.com/cd93164618664013d00f878796df58b0/tumblr_oafebsqOAU1qb9pa3o1_500.gif
I take it that's not Natalie Portman?
Natalie-Portman-Bald.jpg

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm bored so I'm opening up an AMA. Anyone want to ask me questions, go for it.

(N++ is really pissing me off.)
From 1-10 what am I?
Worst game you played?
Musician you used to love and now you hate?
Musician you used to hate and now you love?
Best ice cream to eat when I feel like punching someone?
How many licks to get to the middle of the tootsie pop?
Weirdest thing you have experienced besides being simbaed or whatever the fuck its called?
Think we should chat more often?
Wanna blow me?

Mistel

Banned
I was including stealth in with combat. I meant as opposed to dialogue, decisions etc. in a world where cyborgs are facing discrimination i'd very much like to interact with the individuals and see it happening instead of being told about it and do my best to try to make things better instead of just fighting some giant enemy's grunts
It is there but that's side quests mainly with some main missions focusing on it but you're always going to be fighting grunts from PMCs, terror groups, and government forces combat wise. Deus EX as a franchise has a lot of overarching plot about the treatment of augs and thier place in society as technology and acceptance changes.
Italian cinema in the 60's must've been turnt up af, if this OST for some random movie is any indication
Italian films of that era from the 60s to early 80s had several very talented composers/bands with Ennio Morricone, Bruno Nicolai, Goblin (through varying lineups and members), Stelvio Cipriani, and Ossana to name a few provide very good OST for films.

jb1234

From 1-10 what am I?
Worst game you played?
Musician you used to love and now you hate?
Musician you used to hate and now you love?
Best ice cream to eat when I feel like punching someone?
How many licks to get to the middle of the tootsie pop?
Weirdest thing you have experienced besides being simbaed or whatever the fuck its called?
Think we should chat more often?
Wanna blow me?

- I'm not gonna answer that. :p
- I tend to dodge the really bad games. Tales of Symphonia 2 was probably the one I lasted the longest before giving up on because it sucked.
- Andrew Lloyd Webber. Loved him as a kid but further music training and just growing up has changed this dramatically. Now I think he's a hack and he's ripped off half his memorable tunes from Puccini.
- Johannes Brahms. Took me forever to get into this guy's music but once I did, I haven't looked back. I'll listen to his German Requiem whenever I need to feel at peace. Most Requiems are written for the dead but this one is actually written for the ones who remain alive, to console them.
- I love Ben and Jerry's Coconuts for Caramel Core. It is decadent as fuck, always makes me feel better. At least until I step on the scale the next day.
- I'm terrible with this. I always chomp down on them instead of licking.
- I dunno, I'm pretty boring. Once, on Broadway, I encountered a homeless veteran and a whore arguing with each other.
- Yeah, I've been pretty antisocial these days, haven't I? Just kinda been lying in bed. :|
- Nah. My casual sex days are done.

Mine or Vazra's? >:3

See above.

FUME5

Had to change my download region to get the latest patch for DE, back in business!

Just give me my cyberpunk, you bastards.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Those are some fine ass color names. Cerulean, citrine. Damn.
Poop brown taking the definition of "fine ass" too literally

Peter you're tangerine orange.

I watched Kubo and the Two Strings tonight and it was really good. Full recommendation on that one!

I also ran over an opossum tonight. Not on purpose but like, what's an opossum doing in my neighborhood? I've never seen one before IRL. At least I think it was an opossum. And I think I ran it over. My car handles really smoothly so it's hard to tell sometimes. Maybe it scampered away just in time.

AcridMeat

Banned
Rebel Galaxy seems pretty decent. Every once in a while you get absolutely smothered to death in 10 seconds though. It's odd because other fights with a large amount of enemy ships are pretty manageable.

edit: Yeah Clyde I had to take a break after each level. It's so good but a bombardment on the senses.
Peter you're tangerine orange.
Thanks I love both colors.

Slime that (tangerine) lime.

FUME5

Orange and lime?

You're a 1970's kitchen bench.

EDIT

Doom is great, needs some single player DLC or a greatly expanded Snapmap toolset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom