• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

doot doot

a7XbmgG.png

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
My sleep schedule is so fucked.
Sleep hygiene is the only thing that works. Hypnotics work but not for habitual or chronic sleep problems.

wow. I just don't get some people.
That account is a year old but only has one post in it. Why wait so long if you hate the forum that much? Why not just get it over with?

I swear some people are more concerned with finding people to hate than trying to find stuff to enjoy.

There are forums consisting of salty, banned-from-gaf people who only bitch about gaf. It's really sad.

Conversational operating systems are my favorite. I'm so open to it that I tell Siri thank you after she's given me directions or help or whatever.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I like how MS straight up named their AI Cortana. Just lift it from Halo, ok, we done here

SolVanderlyn

SolVanderlyn

1407286230733.jpg

Steve Jobs pro-actively sabotaging nice guys everywhere.

Oh ok

I see

Not like I've been here even when the community was just me, you and like 2 other people, that's fine

Oh pale king, you have the palest and purest of colors: white.

1407286230733.jpg

Steve Jobs pro-actively sabotaging nice guys everywhere.

I wear earbuds all the time and am highly receptive to people trying to get my attention. This guy's just not as confident as he thinks he is.

CoXzqkjVMAA4OEn.jpg

(Also shamelessly stolen from Eat Children's Twitter feed.)

I love the quotes from MRAs and GG directly stating that they are only thing standing against the complete collapse of civilization.

A man whose wife cheats on him.

It really encapsulates the alt-right's obsession with stereotypical masculinity.

THEY DON'T EVEN USE CUCKOLD IN THE RIGHT WAY.

Unless you are telling me that everyone they call 'cuck', they are actually saying their SO cheats on.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
A man whose wife cheats on him.

It really encapsulates the alt-right's obsession with stereotypical masculinity.

Worse. Because at least a cuck is deriving pleasure from the wife being railed.

Cuck on their side has no actual sense. It's just an inferiority complex. They believe to be entitled to women who would rather go the opposite of their hateful, Nazi lives. Any minority that gets with a white chick is their enemy. Nothing more that white nationalists and homophobes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom