• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Salt water makes me want to puke. Ugh. Yet another reason to avoid the beach.

Unrelated: The new Westworld trailer looks DOPE AF.

JrhSKoF.gif

I would do unspeakable things to Evan Rachel Wood.

Unspeakable things.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Glue: The Movie

Chuckie

Salt water makes me want to puke. Ugh. Yet another reason to avoid the beach.

If you drink it yeah. But I will always cherish that night where I kissed the neck of a really hot Balinese girl in a club and tasting her skin which was salty because she spent the day on the beach.

FUME5

If you drink it yeah. But I will always cherish that night where I kissed the neck of a really hot Balinese girl in a club and tasting her skin which was salty because she spent the day on the beach.

And then some bloke in a Bintang singlet started shit.

Chuckie

And then some bloke in a Bintang singlet started shit.

It is really funny that you mention this.... because (I shit you not) I actually stole* that girl from a guy in a Bintang singlet!

* Her friend came to me and asked me if I wanted to meet the girl later in another club. I said yes.

FUME5

It is really funny that you mention this.... because (I shit you not) I actually stole* that girl from a guy in a Bintang singlet!

* Her friend came to me and asked me if I wanted to meet the girl later in another club. I said yes.

Eyyyyyyy

Xiao Hu

I was conflating your wholly unrelatable story of faceblindedness (pics or it didn't happen) with my incredibly relatable story of unflattering flirtation. Stop twisting my words! :p

If the bar is open today I will have a drink over there. In the meantime I could twist something else of yours ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Misha

Banned
At its best it's smarter than Beyond, I wouldn't say that it is on average. And especially not at its worst.
Maybe smarter is the wrong word. But almost all Star Trek (TNG & DS9) try to make some point or another about humanity. Them trying and failing at that is what makes some of the worst episodes so bad.

Beyond was definitely a step forward with that kind of thing but if I remember right it was just making a point about Kirk and the entire movies plot was almost solely to drive his character development.

Fluvian

Banned
whenever I google something the solution always seems to be "try coconut oil"
I'll totally try coconut oil today!

15 Year old me on yahoo questions: I wanna fuck my boyfriend but I don't know where to get lube?
First response: Use coconut oil
16 year old me: Is there a healthier way to fry stuff?
Answer: coconut oil
18 year old me: How can I make my muscles look even more defined?
answer: coconut oil

Fucking thing does everything.
I spent like 11 minutes trying to find a gif of that simpsons episode where the super buff guy asked his biceps if they want coconut oil, couldn't even find a clip.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Predator is one of the best action movies ever. It's cinematic perfect, sweaty muscle shots and all.

Predator 2 is okay. Far worse than the original, much in part due to a lack of Arnie. The pacing is off, but I guess they couldn't just copy the original. But the setting keeps it interesting and it has some great murder scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom