• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
tumblr_och7sipFy11ujl0qgo1_400.gif

#Help

FloatOn

Morning! How was your sleep? Did you have any lewd dreams about me rubbing some shea butter on your head while reading you a menu of a nice restaurant in a polka dot string bikini?

I had lewd dreams but not about you!

oooooooooooooooohhhhhh

dream was about this middle aged woman who was talking to me for some reason about her workout and how it was really making her butt tone. And she was like "look, look how firm it is" and kind of sticking her butt in my general direction. I was kind apathetic about the whole thing and it made her cry. This was all happening at a party btw and so I looked like an asshole in front of a bunch of people. She went into some room to cry and I followed after and I was like "don't cry I love your ass it is a very fine ass" and then she was like "prove it" so I turned her around and started fondling that booty. Which then lead to other things......

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I had lewd dreams but not about you!

oooooooooooooooohhhhhh

dream was about this middle aged woman who was talking to me for some reason about her workout and how it was really making her butt tone. And she was like "look, look how firm it is" and kind of sticking her butt in my general direction. I was kind apathetic about the whole thing and it made her cry. This was all happening at a party btw and so I looked like an asshole in front of a bunch of people. She went into some room to cry and I followed after and I was like "don't cry I love your ass it is a very fine ass" and then she was like "prove it" so I turned her around and started fondling that booty. Which then lead to other things......

*weeps*
Prove it
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
One was a pic and one was a gif. If you like the content more shall be delivered
ukZ43D7.gif

is this that crazy woman from that illuminati talent competition

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
According to the internet coconut oil as lube is either the greatest most orgasmic thing ever, or terrifyingly upsets vaginal equilibrium.

I feel I've learned nothing and only fueled my curiosity.

Jobbs

Banned
According to the internet coconut oil as lube is either the greatest most orgasmic thing ever, or terrifyingly upsets vaginal equilibrium.

I feel I've learned nothing and only fueled my curiosity.

Re. sex I don't want a bunch of coconut oil all over everything and getting all over the bed. It'd be a horrible mess. It'd be awful.

Jobbs

Banned
Demon spider bite is holding steady. I feel some scientific curiosity towards it (as well as horror). It would be fascinating if it turned necrotic.

Oh, and I thought this was cute.

0STocxr.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom