• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluvian

Banned
Zero²;215570238 said:
So I just got diagnosed with conjunctivitis, and cant do anything social for 3 days. Why even live?

Oh shit, that fucking sucks man I had that a few years ago. Well Fakegaf is here for you, this is your social life for the immediate future...........So I'll just get a length of rope or would you rather drink bleach?.

Zero²;215570238 said:
So I just got diagnosed with conjunctivitis, and cant do anything social for 3 days. Why even live?
I got conjunctivitis once after one of my contacts fell out when I was at college

I never wore contacts again haha

Jobbs

Banned
Oh okay, it's never good when gf/bf's family is toxic, I remember when I was 17 I was dating this guy and his dad came home super wasted once and started throwing punches at us screaming "faggots!",

Jesus. I know some bi/gay people have supportive parents who don't get hung up on it, but the opposite seems way too common.

Not very humble though. :p

I'm a humble motherfucker too!

Elaborate?

Her family is nothing but tension and problems and fighting. They seem resentful yet possessive of her. Her room mate is also possessive and clingy. It's very trying. I had a talk with her about this the other day after almost a full week of pretty much not seeing her, and she agreed to stay with me a while and I said that I'd do what it takes to get her here and help her get where she needs to be every day.

Oh also young Brad Douriff is cute as fuck :3

hNpZrzc.jpg

Xiao Hu

With the fury of a thousand suns.

It literally (and I mean *literally*, not "internet literally") ruins my mood.

Everything about Reggaeton makes me mad as hell.

I...I think I'm falling in love with a man I have never seen an uncensored pic of...Wtf Spain

Zero²

Oh shit, that fucking sucks man I had that a few years ago. Well Fakegaf is here for you, this is your social life for the immediate future...........So I'll just get a length of rope or would you rather drink bleach?.
I just... I...
*Goes cry in a corner*

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Home sick. First in awhile. Excluding today (and I left work at 10am after starting at 8:30am) I've only taken one full day and two half days sick this year. I was going to call in sick this morning, but my only colleague had to pull the plug, so I figured I'd go in and at least clean up the client schedule via phone appointments. Manager thankfully swooped in with a staffer from another site to take the reigns, and I managed to contact/reschedule 15 of the 30-something clients to be seen today before I left.

I don't like taking sick days. Not because of some weirdass loyalty to the company or because I'm encouraged not to (they're totally cool with it), but because it just means I'm going to be super far behind with some clients. Especially those we see fortnightly. Not seeing them today means we won't see them for another two weeks, thus nearly a month in total. I like to be on top of things.

wtf are you talking about

and where's bloodborne. did it somehow end up in the 80s soviet union. I bet it did. snap.

fT0cgYl.gif

It just seemed like an apropos follow up to grumbling.

And Bloodborne left Honolulu. That's all I fucking know at the moment. Status STILL hasn't updated again. This is the sole time USPS has fucked me but they're going all in with no lube.

Jobbs

Banned
It just seemed like an apropos follow up to grumbling.

And Bloodborne left Honolulu. That's all I fucking know at the moment. Status STILL hasn't updated again. This is the sole time USPS has fucked me but they're going all in with no lube.

Grumbling because annoyances. My GF is using my car to take her mom (who hates me) somewhere because the mom's car broke down. :'D

I can live with that but it means she won't be here until even later and she'll be all nerves and stress because her mom is evil and they'll be in a confined space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom