• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb1234

I played a bunch of Battlefield 1 tonight. I suuuuuuuuuuuuuuck at it. The dudes I played with were either super nice about it or simply didn't notice. I'm betting on the latter because there's so many people playing on the map.

WHEN IS METROID, SIR?

I was gonna do it today buuuuut I had to do the other blood test today and run around for errands so didn't get a chance (it'll be too late haha)

I'm gonna probably do it Wednesday (my Wednesday because fuck all y'all time zones <3 )

Edit : I ran through both Metroid (Map mod) and Metroid 2 DX Mod (ooooh pretty colours) today and they worked pretty smoothly so it'll be rad!

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
It feels like since it is Labor Day weekend a lot of alt accounts are being used for bored people.

There's that guy with the meat freezer and the guy quoting the onion in a racial profiling thread.

Jobbs

Banned
Oh man. A week from tomorrow is Don't Starve Together on PS4 with split screen local co-op.

It's going to revolutionize the way we play don't starve together

A Fish Aficionado

I ain't buying a console after the shit they pull off. I'd rather desktop, or currently laptop game. Like I can DOOM at ultra and have enough juice for class and lab, so it's ok.
I really want a surfacebook, but too pricey.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
HIII

How is everyone? :3

Whipped up a lime/pepper/chilli stir fry with spicy tofu that turned out very tasty and spicy, especially since I threw in a habanero from my garden, so I'm doing pretty well. The decadent red ale I'm nursing is helping wind down this busy-as-fuck Monday. There's a couple of jobs I'd like to apply for, hopefully transition from my current path, but I'm going to play some Battlefield 1 instead.

How are you?

I ain't buying a console after the shit they pull off. I'd rather desktop, or currently laptop game. Like I can DOOM at ultra and have enough juice for class and lab, so it's ok.
I really want a surfacebook, but too pricey.

Second gen SB is going to be something special, I can feel it.

If they add in a kickstand to the tablet portion, load in a Pascal gpu and a Kaby Lake CPU (with the Skylake hardware bugs squashed), it'll probably be the best laptop ever.

I'm keeping my SB1 in great condition so hopefully I can resell it for an ok price.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
HIII

How is everyone? :3

Fine. Beginning two week's off work, looking for some mountain hikes. Doctor told me that I can go hiking, but I should stay away from climbing routes

Was talking to a new guy. Discussions got steamy. Told him he would have to eat me after finishing if he wanted it to get that far. I have gotten no text since, lol.

PRsUjK7.gif

Whipped up a lime/pepper/chilli stir fry with spicy tofu that turned out very tasty and spicy, especially since I threw in a habanero from my garden, so I'm doing pretty well. The decadent red ale I'm nursing is helping wind down this busy-as-fuck Monday. There's a couple of jobs I'd like to apply for, hopefully transition from my current path, but I'm going to play some Battlefield 1 instead.

How are you?
Ooh, that sounds interesting. Whenever I do stir fry it's just boring chicken + noodles + standard veg. It's nice, but not particularly exciting, haha

I'm good, just got into work c:

The day is miserable as fuck though. I bet the people who say they like rain don't have to deal with it being super grim 300 days per year, haha

9qWSJfCl.jpg

A Fish Aficionado

Second gen SB is going to be something special, I can feel it.

If they add in a kickstand to the tablet portion, load in a Pascal gpu and a Kaby Lake CPU (with the Skylake hardware bugs squashed), it'll probably be the best laptop ever.

I'm keeping my SB1 in great condition so hopefully I can resell it for an ok price.

Microsoft really turned it around.
The AirBook is hard to beat and it's an amazing piece of engineering. My sis has one for college and I've fooled around for a bit and that's a good machine.

But the Surface Book just destroys it. And I like Windows better than Mac, unless it comes to video or music production ( Final Cut and GarageBand are GOAT).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom