• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero²;215946535 said:
Mannn you got it easy then, just wait until you discover the pleasures of eating right and working out!
Haha, well I do have a gym membership, I just never find the time to go, plus I don't have anyone to go with :/

I do want to get back into lifting though c:

If you say it it somehow sounds hot.

Not my cup of tea though.
Have you ever actually tried butt stuff?

You should try butt stuff

Butt stuff :3

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Take me here.

14095969_1053287408051622_6340912300228473599_n.png

AcridMeat

Banned
Oh and the pegging thread is providing a ton of entertainment today.
I played a bunch of Battlefield 1 tonight. I suuuuuuuuuuuuuuck at it. The dudes I played with were either super nice about it or simply didn't notice. I'm betting on the latter because there's so many people playing on the map.
Had some fun with that beta but I'm not buying it. There just wasn't enough to it. Plus snipers seemed to rule.

Jobbs

Banned
I don't know if it's within my character to allow myself to be pegged. You could make some scientific, mechanical arguments about pegging and prostates -- But I think the relationship role I play doesn't permit this activity and those roles have value to me

That feeling when you mistakenly drop your phone into the toilet right before you flush, and now have to use your dumpster fire of a backup phone.

Fuck my life. :(

FloatOn

I don't know if it's within my character to allow myself to be pegged. You could make some scientific, mechanical arguments about pegging and prostates -- But I think the relationship role I play doesn't permit this activity and those roles have value to me

Deprogram traditional gender roles

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Morena Baccarin taught me that pegging is hot

I mean, I'm still on the fence regarding pegging, but I wouldn't deny her. To add to that, my girlfriend literally told me that she would fuck Morena Baccarin after watching Deadpool.

That's kind of her superpower.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
The first reply in that thread is killing me

Then one day you discover that it's fucking hot to have a petite girl dominating the fuck out of you.
Yes plssssssssss

Also

Is a fear of butt stuff homophobic? Like not liking it's fine, but being against it even though there's nothing inherently gay about it

In fact, is a fear of pegging both homophobic AND sexist, when the guy doesn't want to be dominated by a girl?

IMPORTANT QUESTIONS 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

FloatOn

Yes plssssssssss

Also

Is a fear of butt stuff homophobic? Like not liking it's fine, but being against it even though there's nothing inherently gay about it

In fact, is a fear of pegging both homophobic AND sexist, when the guy doesn't want to be dominated by a girl?

IMPORTANT QUESTIONS 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

I think it's sexist and homophobic if someone says something like "that's disgusting and immoral"

But if someone isn't into it and it's just their preference then that's totally within their right

Fluvian

Banned
I think I tend to be more submissive than dominant overall.

But I'm generally down for either.
I just can't do it, one of my first sexual experiences was being submissive and let's just say it put me off it for life, I need to be in control or at least working with the other person, just laying back and taking it does nothing for me.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I think it's sexist and homophobic if someone says something like "that's disgusting and immoral"

But if someone isn't into it and it's just their preference then that's totally within their right

I agree with this. Everyone has their limits as to what they would sexually do or what they like and they dont have to force themselves to try something just because they are feeling forced to do it. Overall its not homophobic or sexist as long as they don't go belittling people who do like it or insult them.

Oh no sure, I have no problem with people not liking it, that's fine. They might just have reasons that could be a form of underlying homophobia (not wanting to do it because they think only gay/bi guys enjoy butt stuff) or sexism (not wanting to do it because they'd find being fucked by a girl emasculating). Just a thought process I had.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I just can't do it, one of my first sexual experiences was being submissive and let's just say it put me off it for life, I need to be in control or at least working with the other person, just laying back and taking it does nothing for me.
Some people are dominant, others are submisive and then you have folks who can do both. The important thing is not feeling pressured to do anything outside your comfort zone.

Fluvian

Banned
Some people are dominant, others are submisive and then you have folks who can do both. The important thing is not feeling pressured to do anything outside your comfort zone.

Yeah I guess, i do actually feel bad about it sometimes, like my ex really wanted one time for me to just lay back and let her go to town and I just couldn't do it, i think it might be a trust issue.

Jobbs

Banned
I could tell lewd stories that would set the thread on fire

But I have too much discretion and so I bear this burden alone

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Oh no sure, I have no problem with people not liking it, that's fine. They might just have reasons that could be a form of underlying homophobia (not wanting to do it because they think only gay/bi guys enjoy butt stuff) or sexism (not wanting to do it because they'd find being fucked by a girl emasculating). Just a thought process I had.
In all fairness, some people actually enjoy pegging because it makes them feel emasculated. To each their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom