• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Clydefrog

Guten morgen

good mor-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78ljfawOKLc

iadg2Em.gif

Microsoft really turned it around.
The AirBook is hard to beat and it's an amazing piece of engineering. My sis has one for college and I've fooled around for a bit and that's a good machine.

But the Surface Book just destroys it. And I like Windows better than Mac, unless it comes to video or music production ( Final Cut and GarageBand are GOAT).

It's got the best kb and trackpad on a windows laptop by my reckoning also. My other main complaint is just that the keys are hard to read if you have the backlight on in bright lighting conditions. But yeah, it's a revision or two from perfection.

Zero²

Yeah, I know. Next size down were too tight though :/

I'll see if I've lost enough weight since I bought these for the next size down tomorrow :D
You need tight jeans, so that amazing ass can get the spotlight it deserves.
Nice that you are getting fit, just controlling your food or making exercise too?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I need to work out but working out at home is so darn boring. At least in the positive side I need to use a belt for some pants now and some need to go under the belly button so they dont fall down. Also cutting sugar and cutting meat is doing wonders on the weight part but I really need to work out. I got a threadmill, stationary bike and a big backyard to walk but its just meh.

Zero²

I need to work out but working out at home is so darn boring. At least in the positive side I need to use a belt for some pants now and some need to go under the belly button so they dont fall down. Also cutting sugar and cutting meat is doing wonders on the weight part but I really need to work out. I got a threadmill, stationary bike and a big backyard to walk but its just meh.
Try finding someone to workout with, or maybe hiring a personal? I wish I had a gym bud, and I personally really like working out.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Zero²;215938807 said:
Try finding someone to workout with, or maybe hiring a personal? I wish I had a gym bud, and I personally really like working out.

No work = No money. Sometimes I get money but that is rare and since Im moving hopefully next month I guess we shall see if I get a job there and work on that part. Im no rush but I know I need to start doing some lifting and work outs to tone the skin before it turns into a saggy mess.

Zero²;215938414 said:
You need tight jeans, so that amazing ass can get the spotlight it deserves.
Nice that you are getting fit, just controlling your food or making exercise too?
Hey! :D

Haha, maybe :3 I've never been one for tight clothes though, too unformfortable

Literally all I've done is stop having Dr Pepper and use sweeteners in coffee instead of sugar. That's pretty much it. I walk home occassionally, but not enough for it to have an effect

EDIT: Oh did you see my PM? c:

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I would break that boy in half.

But if there was any doubt that we are the coolest, me and girls are sitting around playing the mega man board game and drinking sangria this Labor day afternoon.

Zero²

No work = No money. Sometimes I get money but that is rare and since Im moving hopefully next month I guess we shall see if I get a job there and work on that part. Im no rush but I know I need to start doing some lifting and work outs to tone the skin before it turns into a saggy mess.
Lifting is pretty fun, I recommend! Good luck on finding a new job, I know how stressful moving is (personally I hate moving and avoid it at all costs haha).
Hey! :D

Haha, maybe :3 I've never been one for tight clothes though, too unformfortable

Literally all I've done is stop having Dr Pepper and use sweeteners in coffee instead of sugar. That's pretty much it. I walk home occassionally, but not enough for it to have an effect

EDIT: Oh did you see my PM? c:
Mannn you got it easy then, just wait until you discover the pleasures of eating right and working out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom