• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
THERE ARE NO GOOD HARAMBE JOKES!!......Well actually that frat that lied to that reporter was pretty funny in an assholish way.

Well, it did make Jill Stein even more of a shit. Anything that makes the radical left foolish is fine by me. And Corbyn continues to be an the epitome of ineffectual.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'd hate my job too...

8954553.jpg

My part time job right now does not count. Two degrees, a bazillion applications sent out, and nothing to show for it.

Misha

Banned
Well, it did make Jill Stein even more of a shit. Anything that makes the radical left foolish is fine by me. And Corbyn continues to be an the epitome of ineffectual.
She's the only candidate to care about the Dakota pipeline tho so that's probably more than cancelled out by now

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Fluvian

Banned

Bu-but how did we get from memes to politics!?.....I don't know who Jill Stein is but I'm certain Corbyn hasn't been tweeting out Harambe memes....Has he?

A Fish Aficionado

*takes deep breath*

*repeats "stay calm" to self*

Dude is spineless. He couldn't defend himself from a badger.
His politics are mostly agreeable (apart from the more left things), but jesus does he love self sabotage.
Bu-but how did we get from memes to politics!?.....I don't know who Jill Stein is but I'm certain Corbyn hasn't been tweeting out Harambe memes....Has he?

He lives in a bubble. We are not in the 60s.

Dude is spineless. He couldn't defend himself from a badger.
The guy has had the most vicious assault from the media of any political leader in the UK in history (there is actual research on this), plus constant sniping from MPs in his own goddamned party

Despite that he's managed to make Labour the biggest left wing party by membership in Europe and change the narrative on public funding cuts entirely - a year and a half ago Labour were fighting an election saying that they were necessary. Now we've had a situation where the right of Labour has been outflanked in leftist rhetoric by Theresa fucking May.

So tell me, how is he ineffectual?

Fluvian

Banned
Sigh. Is there anyway the Lib Dems can ever make a comeback?

Not any time soon, their current leader seems like an alright guy who will never have a chance, Cleggy really fucked them by folding on a lot of their promises during the coalition.

God I really hate the current British political landscape.

Being the laughing stock of Laubor is all is needed. He gets repeatedly shit canned by his own party.
They never gave him a chance

Before he even got elected the Labour right were coming out shouting about him being unelectable (ignoring the fact that their plan of being Tory-lite had failed utterly at the last two elections) and how the membership was being stupid or infiltrated by trotskyist activists (which is the most hilariously stupid claim). And then he won. And they didn't stop. He tried to be accommodating with his shadow cabinet to all wings, but once again the right were petulant children who couldn't stand to see an actually leftist have a shot at power (see also: 1983). So they briefed against him, leaked to the Tories and were just generally just shits.

Now, is Corbyn perfect? Definitely not, and there is legitimate criticism to be made. Unfortunately though, any other decently lefty alternatives who won't just immediately triangulate and shift to the right won't be allowed anywhere near the leadership by the other MPs. So until the leadership rules get changed, he's the best we've got.

EDIT: Fuck the Lib Dems and fuck liberalism. Also Tim Farron is a homophobe.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
That was a hell of a hike today. I had to start almost 3 km down the road to the first hut, because major foresting operations are in the area and road is battered.

So instead of 9 km planned hike, I have made almost 15 km with almost 1200 m vertical meters in one way. And no luck with the view, foggy on the summit, luckily it was clear on the way, so I took some pics. Path on the ridge was quite treacherous, full of exposed sharp rocks, summer storms badly damaged it and it will need repairs.

Last pic is view of my home town from the mountain cabin

On return trip I managed to step on a loose rock and bam, fell down directly on my hip and elbow. But it was worth it

Bonus pic: teasing our resident dog with a biscuit

Ride from the airport to the hotel was certainly something. Motorbikes / scooters in bali don't care about nothing. Like, a ruler length from the car most of the time weaving in and out beside and in front of us constantly.

Fluvian

Banned
They never gave him a chance

Before he even got elected the Labour right were coming out shouting about him being unelectable (ignoring the fact that their plan of being Tory-lite had failed utterly at the last two elections) and how the membership was being stupid or infiltrated by trotskyist activists (which is the most hilariously stupid claim). And then he won. And they didn't stop. He tried to be accommodating with his shadow cabinet to all wings, but once again the right were petulant children who couldn't stand to see an actually leftist have a shot at power (see also: 1983). So they briefed against him, leaked to the Tories and were just generally just shits.

Now, is Corbyn perfect? Definitely not, and there is legitimate criticism to be made. Unfortunately though, any other decently lefty alternatives who won't just immediately triangulate and shift to the right won't be allowed anywhere near the leadership by the other MPs. So until the leadership rules get changed, he's the best we've got.

EDIT: Fuck the Lib Dems and fuck liberalism. Also Tim Farron is a homophobe.

Oh right, I actually forgot about his history of not supporting gay rights on religious grounds, theres a reason he's known as the illiberal democrat

A Fish Aficionado

That was a hell of a hike today. I had to start almost 3 km down the road to the first hut, because major foresting operations are in the area and road is battered.

So instead of 9 km planned hike, I have made almost 15 km with almost 1200 m vertical meters in one way. And no luck with the view, foggy on the summit, luckily it was clear on the way, so I took some pics. Path on the ridge was quite treacherous, full of exposed sharp rocks, summer storms badly damaged it and it will need repairs.

Last pic is view of my home town from the mountain cabin

On return trip I managed to step on a loose rock and bam, fell down directly on my hip and elbow. But it was worth it

Bonus pic: teasing our resident dog with a biscuit
That is beautiful. Fucking hell I need to travel.

Would some pics help?

Private pics :3
You wouldn't want to see me now. My Afro and facial hair are out of control after my hospital stay, and I'm waiting on my barber/coworker to get back from Indiana. Maybe, I'll post something when I'm not looking like a hobo.
Introduce yourself
I'm John.
I like PlayStation and PlayStation accessories(and occasionally Xbox accessories), even though I had to sell it for the moment.
I kinda sorta like comics, but I only actively follow the Injustice series.
I really like Chick-Fil-A, but I can't have it right now due to this diet.
I prefer Waffles to Pancakes.
I like to doodle from time-to-time.
Can kinda be a lazy bastard, since I bought all these computer parts and haven't put them together yet.
Bout it.
Type "Sonic high school" into youtube and go down that rabbit hole for a while
I said "entertain" not "kill".
He's obviously John
Also unless I'm misremembering, he's not new
Yeah, I just mostly lurk and occasionally say something, but I'm kinda like that irl anyway.

Fluvian

Banned
You wouldn't want to see me now. My Afro and facial hair are out of control after my hospital stay, and I'm waiting on my barber/coworker to get back from Indiana. Maybe, I'll post something when I'm not looking like a hobo.

I'm John.
I like PlayStation and PlayStation accessories(and occasionally Xbox accessories), even though I had to sell it for the moment.
I kinda sorta like comics, but I only actively follow the Injustice series.
I really like Chick-Fil-A, but I can't have it right now due to this diet.
I prefer Waffles to Pancakes.
I like to doodle from time-to-time.
Can kinda be a lazy bastard, since I bought all these computer parts and haven't put them together yet.
Bout it.

I said "entertain" not "kill".

I fail to see the difference.

Oh, and a quick addendum to the Corbyn thing:

Being the laughing stock of Laubor is all is needed. He gets repeatedly shit canned by his own party.
His own party who can't get rid of him? His own party who staged a coup that fell apart spectacularly when he basically just went "nah, lol" and wouldn't step aside? His own party who have put up Owen Smith, ex-Pfizer lobbyist who keeps saying sexist shit, who isn't enthusing anyone and who has positions as solid as the sea as their contender for leadership?

If Corbyn's ineffectual, what the christ are the rest of them?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
lol I was thinking working at the pet store by my house.

honestly I think sometimes the only reason I'm hanging on to this job is because of the benefits and stuff like tuition reimbursement....

Well look at what works for your needs at the moment and if you can later move to an easier job go for it. Just dont drop your current work for something simpler that might pay less and not have good benefits.

EDIT: Also free Tropico 4 on HumbleBundle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom