• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluvian

Banned
RATE ME

CsBR545W8AAa06T.jpg

Go get your bf or fb.
cm-vi3.gif

Maybe. I dunno. Like I said I have some stuff to think about and I don't want for him to get the wrong impression or anything. Plus he lives quite far away

...I dunno

Unfortunately, yeah. I know that the need to be cuddled has definitely increased for me ever since my first experience.

Ugggghhhh

Let's make out and cuddle :3

You mean the dude that takes a dump in his room? Certainly not!

Vazra is still king of jifs in here.
WYaAlwb.gif

I just wanted to post this lol

Man, triplets would suck. I can't even imagine if after I had my daughter, they were like alright 2 more times!

Yeah... no thanks.

My girlfriend wants to know what it feels like to be pregnant but I'm pretty sure I'm perfectly fine never experiencing that.

Speaking of girlfriends, did anything ever happen with that accidentally sapphic date you set up? :)

GAF, I'm horny.

It happens to the best of us.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Xiao Hu

Kawaii girl once told me she wanted to have twins so she doesn't have to be pregnant two times. You probably can imagine the way I looked at her >.>
______

Lea, how much do you pay for your flat again?

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Yeah... no thanks.

My girlfriend wants to know what it feels like to be pregnant but I'm pretty sure I'm perfectly fine never experiencing that.

Speaking of girlfriends, did anything ever happen with that accidentally sapphic date you set up? :)

It happens to the best of us.
Yeah, it did, lol. Really slow tho. We have just been talking and going out a lot. Nothing too crazy yet.

But being preggers is like the best and worst feeling ever. The most insane emotional roller coasters ever. Being utterly exhausted, but when you fall asleep your baby starts going crazy, and labor itself is just indescribable.

Yeah, it did, lol. Really slow tho. We have just been talking and going out a lot. Nothing too crazy yet.

But being preggers is like the best and worst feeling ever. The most insane emotional roller coasters ever. Being utterly exhausted, but when you fall asleep your baby starts going crazy, and labor itself is just indescribable.

Eep! I'm so excited for you :D

Yeah, I'm sure pregnancy has its moments. And obviously the end results are worth it.

That's funny but it doesn't seem like it would actually be effective. I wonder if it's working out for him.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
The worst thing with pregnancy is the liberties people take with your body. Like no one cares about just invading your space and rubbing your belly

Oh and everyone has so much advice and all these old wives tales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom