• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Okay. Didn't sleep great, but I have my coffee, and a doughnut. How are you?

Listening some music after I had my night coffee and may watch Mob Psycho 100 to see what is all the hype about. I didnt find One Punch Man that good (Overrated and the joke runs thin in a few episodes) so we shall see what happens here.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
The most exercise I did was walk 3 miles to get beer.

Yes I could drive, but after a shower this beer and my hot mustard chicken with mushrooms is heavenly.
La fin du monde.
Not my pic.
Unibroue_-_La_fin_du_monde.jpg

FUME5

Alright, house is clean, lawns have been sprayed for weeds, dog has been excercised and dishes done.

Kick back with some games before it's time for pints and fights.

You got Miocic or Overeem taking it Ceallach?

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Alright, house is clean, lawns have been sprayed for weeds, dog has been excercised and dishes done.

Kick back with some games before it's time for pints and fights.

You got Miocic or Overeem taking it Ceallach?
I got Stone Cold Stipe. Overeem has looked good lately but he has been put to sleep by way lesser fighters.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Oh god. I need a doughnut so bad right now.

(The chances are good I'll be hitting the road tomorrow. I need to get my energy up by eating sugary carbs!)

I figured that'd be breakfast: small strong coffee with an iced doughnut. Then they threw in a free cinnamon doughnut. I'm all doughnutted out.

Gonna download the Trespasser DLC for Inquisition and spend today doing that. Uncharted 4, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, and Mirror's Edge: Catalyst are sitting on my backlog. I tried to sink into the latter last night and I just can't do it.

How are you?

Listening some music after I had my night coffee and may watch Mob Psycho 100 to see what is all the hype about. I didnt find One Punch Man that good (Overrated and the joke runs thin in a few episodes) so we shall see what happens here.

I really liked One Punch Man but I don't know if I could watch any more. I thought it was super clever but yeah, tends to burn itself out.

I don't understand your sonic children gif.

Rejecting Sonic the Speedhog, intrigued by Shadow the Edgehog. I dunno, a friend made it.
Because I hate the franchise.

Gonna download the Trespasser DLC for Inquisition and spend today doing that. Uncharted 4, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, and Mirror's Edge: Catalyst are sitting on my backlog. I tried to sink into the latter last night and I just can't do it.

How are you?
Nice. I'm hoping to jump back into current gen with the PS4pro, and play everything you mentioned, eventually.

I'm doing aight today. Been watching college football games all day.

jb1234

If it helps, Uncharted 4 does improve as it goes along and I really think that the last few hours are incredibly solid gaming (for the most part). And the ending is terrific, worth playing the game for alone.

Changing the subject. What do you think of my impact getting RNH laid?

Know what's weird? Throughout the day there bave been times where I'd forgotten about it and just had a moment of "...wait shit I had sex last night what the fuck", haha

Yeah, usually I frequent the event OTs, but it's full of wrestling dipshits atm
Ugh. I like wrestling, but WrassleGAF...christ. They can be super annoying. Sooooo fucking bitter and miserable

Not as bad as PopGAF though

I watched a wrestling thing with a boyfriend in 2009 because he watched wrestling and it had Macaulay Culkin in it with paint cans on rope in doorways and Sergeant Slaughter and this is all I remember. Maybe it was a Home Alone sequel where Kevin McCallister is an adult and accidentally found himself in a wrestling event. #writingprompt

Nerdkiller

Membeur
I watched a wrestling thing with a boyfriend in 2009 because he watched wrestling and it had Macaulay Culkin in it with paint cans on rope in doorways and Sergeant Slaughter and this is all I remember. Maybe it was a Home Alone sequel where Kevin McCallister is an adult and accidentally found himself in a wrestling event. #writingprompt
latest

That whole feud of Chavo/Hornswoggle was one big carnival of stupid...and not in a good way that wrestling tends to be.

what about poppyGAF?

LpLWoLi.gif

Know what's weird? Throughout the day there bave been times where I'd forgotten about it and just had a moment of "...wait shit I had sex last night what the fuck", haha

yeah it's just normal, but at least now you know that and don't have to make a big deal about it anymore. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

jb1234

Yeah, that's the weird part about losing your virginity. So much buildup and then it happens and it's like... well, okay.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
Dolls of voodoo all stuck with pins
One for each of us and our sins
So you lay us in a line
Push your pins, they make us humble
Only you can tell in time
If we fall or merely stumble

Oh, we're talking about sex?

Yeah, I got stories....course I do....

a6ogQB9.gif

Status