• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, we're talking about sex?

Yeah, I got stories....course I do....

a6ogQB9.gif
So what you're saying is that you're quite fond of the bush?

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
Our gays have descended upon the dudes rate dudes thread like a swarm of wolves

Haven't been, only dudes posting their pic? Mostly dudes rating?It was inevitable then.

A GirlGAF rates MaleGAF thread would be pretty entertaining.

FloatOn

Legend is a weird movie and it's incredibly cheesy. It terrified me as a kid though and watching it now I can understand why. The monster designs are pretty metal.

jb1234

Legend is a weird movie and it's incredibly cheesy. It terrified me as a kid though and watching it now I can understand why. The monster designs are pretty metal.

Speaking of cheesy fantasy movies, I had to sit through Krull the other day. I thought I was dying.

FUME5

Tonight was fucking BIZARRE. WrestleGAF sure shut up fast tho

It was the strangest UFC in terms of how people fought, except Jojo / Andreres, that went how I hoped it wouldn't, for a long time.

Werdum kicking at Targaryan? That's the act of a man who died 4 months ago.

As for Wrasslegaf, you were having fun poking that hive.

FUME5

I loved Krull and Willow as a kid.

No way am I watching them again and ruining them.

The Willow arcade game was legit as fuck though.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
It was the strangest UFC in terms of how people fought, except Jojo / Andreres, that went how I hoped it wouldn't, for a long time.

Werdum kicking at Targaryan? That's the act of a man who died 4 months ago.

As for Wrasslegaf, you were having fun poking that hive.

I was having a lot of fun.

Wredum tonight, was so wtf. Flying kicks, flipping around, kicking coaches, like wtf?!

Xiao Hu

what about poppyGAF?

LpLWoLi.gif

How about noGAF?
_______

@Fluvian: have considered moving to the continent or Ireland for lower language barrier? Germany is a good destination because we don't have tuition fees and jobs are easy to find for students.
_______

I dreamed I had some shitty Deadpool tattoo done on my arm. Have never felt so much regret and selfhate in a while.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I hate realistic dreams. I mean the mundane kind of realism. I met a famous person in a video store and I was like, are you *person*? And he was like, yeah, I am. That was it. He left and I wished I said more. Then I woke up. If I met a famous person in real life it would probably end up like that. Why can't I go skydiving or something with them in my dreams?

Fluvian

Banned
Sister broke up with her bf last night, been hearing Morrissey playing from her room nonstop all god damn morning, i could probably sing Suedehead backwards at this point.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
No reason to be awake so early night it is.

Fluvian

Banned
Finally someone has made a thread asking the great question, how does Jughead eat so much without gaining weight? this is the great debate of my generation and I feel honoured to take part in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom