• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
If I don't get a tattoo soon my skin will be too wrinkly for tattoos.

Fluvian

Banned
So Punk got completely wrecked, as expected? Lol

Maybe he'll go back to something he's actually decent at now

Theres always TNA, I feel bad for his opponent, he won but theres literally nowhere to go after beating an amateur first timer, theres a reason they had to give him the punk fight, nobody else fucking wanted it. He'll be lucky to get put on a fight night card once before fading into obscurity.
Punk will probably return to wrestling and make a big splash, but UFC have to release him from his three fight contract first, if the PPV buys last night were big because of him they likely will make him fight the two other fights he's signed for.

Theres always TNA, I feel bad for his opponent, he won but theres literally nowhere to go after beating an amateur first timer, theres a reason they had to give him the punk fight, nobody else fucking wanted it. He'll be lucky to get put on a fight night card once before fading into obscurity.
Punk will probably return to wrestling and make a big splash, but UFC have to release him from his three fight contract first, if the PPV buys last night were big because of him they likely will make him fight the two other fights he's signed for.
Ew TNA

He could probably make a shitload in Japan tbh. I could see NJPW picking him up

Fluvian

Banned
Ew TNA

He could probably make a shitload in Japan tbh. I could see NJPW picking him up

That would be great, I'd be even better to see him bury the hatchet with WWE and make a return, I know I know but loads of wrestlers who have either been fucked over by WWE or fucked them over have returned before. Hogan, The Ultimate Warrior, Bret Hart etc.
WWE needs more stars right now and Punk is a master at knowing when to switch from face to heel.

That would be great, I'd be even better to see him bury the hatchet with WWE and make a return, I know I know but loads of wrestlers who have either been fucked over by WWE or fucked them over have returned before. Hogan, The Ultimate Warrior, Bret Hart etc.
WWE needs more stars right now and Punk is a master at knowing when to switch from face to heel.
I don't think it will be as easy to get Punk back, given all the health issues he was having. Who knows though.

And I wouldn't say they're exactly hurting for talent, it's just they're being booked like garbage 90% of the time. There's no point in him coming back if the booking's still shit

Fluvian

Banned
I don't think it will be as easy to get Punk back, given all the health issues he was having. Who knows though.

And I wouldn't say they're exactly hurting for talent, it's just they're being booked like garbage 90% of the time. There's no point in him coming back if the booking's still shit

Yeah makes sense, if he gets released by the UFC New Japan is the most likely target, that or he'll try his luck in smaller MMA promotions

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Soft leg workout and then I'm gonna hit the pool, i haven't been able to swim for weeks due to a shoulder injury, honestly cant wait
Nice. Hope you enjoy your day
Wank.

I mean bake.
I wish I could help. The wank part duh .
Maybe the bake part too
Might watch last night's EVOLVE

I've never watched EVOLVE before, it has Chuck Taylor though so it should be good c:

First time I hear that one then again I havent been checking stuff lately.

Vazra

I'm baking a cake.

I may need help with the, er, glazing.
I'll glady would help with the glazing. I'll make sure to put it all over ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nurse my sunburnt nose, sprained finger, and many aching muscles? So errands and chores and playing video games.

Placed second in our group (seeds 11-19; started at 17, ended 12), at the ulty playoffs yesterday.

Ouch on the first part but I guess thats normal. What games you plan playing? :p

Vazra

Finance. I'm reviewing how to evaluate companies/business strategies based on different types of cash flows before the semester begins. I should also take a look at Chinese again 😅

Nice to see you have dedication and actually get prepared before classes start. Not many actually do that and it would actually help them to make their semester easier since they can have some stuff down earlier and move forward more smoothly.

Xiao Hu

Nice to see you have dedication and actually get prepared before classes start. Not many actually do that and it would actually help them to make their semester easier since they can have some stuff down earlier and move forward more smoothly.

Haha, thanks.

I don't have that much to do outside of work, playing games, working out and masturbating anyways. So why not use the time to get shit done?

Get audio books and you can do the two at the same time

Eeeh, I have to calculate a lot so it won't be that useful

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
This old photo of me popped up on my FB memories.

10665129_10202705240487197_8975030337376673876_n.jpg

lol. I definitely... changed

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds

So Punk got completely wrecked, as expected? Lol

Maybe he'll go back to something he's actually decent at now
So Gall is getting a fight against Sage Northcutt next, another very promising young star. Galls stock is high in the UFC. He has two fast first round submissions. This was great for Mickey. He has basically jumped the line because of this.

And UFC are going to release Punk. Dana said he needs to fight somewhere else.

eK2ZMWJ.gif
[/img]

Symphonia

Banned
I would believe it if you say so. I thought you simply didnt wanted to look straight forward to the cam and change the facial expression. You look fine anyway ;)
Nah, no stroke. I just hate how I look when I'm facing directly towards the camera. I hate how I look full-stop, truth be told, so...

Fluvian

Banned
Haha, thanks.

I don't have that much to do outside of work, playing games, working out and masturbating anyways. So why not use the time to get shit done?

Eeeh, I have to calculate a lot so it won't be that useful

Well it sucks to study whatever you're studying, I just have to listen to books and then write about them

Awwww yissssss

Got EVOLVE streaming to my TV from my tablet :D

So Gall is getting a fight against Sage Northcutt next, another very promising young star. Galls stock is high in the UFC. He has two fast first round submissions. This was great for Mickey. He has basically jumped the line because of this.

And UFC are going to release Punk. Dana said he needs to fight somewhere else.

eK2ZMWJ.gif

Hahahahahaha

That gif is amazing

Nah, no stroke. I just hate how I look when I'm facing directly towards the camera. I hate how I look full-stop, truth be told, so...
You shouldn't :3

I know I don't c:

Vazra

Eh Im fat with man boobs and balding yet I own what I have and I get attention if I decide to put myself out there. There is always people that will find you attractive no matter how bad you may think you look. Just own what you have and be confident. If there are things you can fix by working out do it and what you can't just embrace it.

Symphonia

Banned
Eh Im fat with man boobs and balding yet I own what I have and I get attention if I decide to put myself out there. There is always people that will find you attractive no matter how bad you may think you look. Just own what you have and be confident. If there are things you can fix by working out do it and what you can't just embrace it.
I'm fat and already bald. The only hair I have on my head is that what I have on my face and chin. I have thick brows, an ugly nose, weird eyes (with one partially lazy eye), a horrible smile, and sticky out ears. Tell me, what about that is attractive?

Vazra

I'm fat and already bald. The only hair I have on my head is that what I have on my face and chin. I have thick brows, an ugly nose, weird eyes (with one partially lazy eye), a horrible smile, and sticky out ears. Tell me, what about that is attractive?

You are too harsh on yourself and I've told you multiple times before that I find you attractive. I personally like thick brows, I dont think your nose is ugly by the looks of it since its seems normal size and your eyes seem alright. Also I dont think you are fat by the look of your pics but average size. I havent seen you smile to say anything but you are being extremely harsh on yourself.

EDIT: Cea send me the chocolate cake XOXO

Xiao Hu

Jesus, Symphonia. Stop being so harsh to yourself. There are enough people here who find you attractive and generally good looking.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
More baking today.
14291873_10157438828700603_4028625035847472776_n.jpg

14322591_10157438828850603_2085456218133007769_n.jpg

14316784_10157438829045603_6862682117458345799_n.jpg

14333626_10157439852870603_5468265163215902603_n.jpg
Those are all professional looking cakes. Well done

I bet you could earn a shit ton of imgur points by posting those if you really wanted to, haha

This was the last cake I made. Not as good as yours, but still pretty decent, if I do say so myself. Fourth of July fireworks cake.

Symphonia

Banned
Jesus, Symphonia. Stop being so harsh to yourself. There are enough people here who find you attractive and generally good looking.
Can't help being harsh on myself when all I've ever known is my parents and people at school put me down. If it's said enough times, it must be true.

Not true. You're legitimately cute :3
anigif_enhanced-buzz-24401-1381983103-5.gif

Now I want cake

*thinks about getting dressed and going to Sainsbury's*
Pick me up a can of Dr Pepper Zero and a bag of McCoys Salt & Vinegar? Ta, babe.

Xiao Hu

Can't help being harsh on myself when all I've ever known is my parents and people at school put me down. If it's said enough times, it must be true

Coming from a similiar background I understand what you're saying. Nevertheless I don't fucking care of the perspective of people who only want to harm me because they're petty maggots. The best thing you can do out of all that negative energy pushed into your direction is transforming it into a positive form, motivation and goals you set for yourself with benifts for you.

SolVanderlyn

You're a good guy Symph. I think it's family's job to put you down and infantalize you to varying degrees past childhood, so I would rely on your friend's input more. And we say: you're cool.

Fluvian

Banned
Does anybody else get these sudden moments where out of nowhere you miss a specific old ex? I was just sitting down in my chair then all of a sudden I thought "I miss George" like out of nowhere, this happens to me a lot when I'm single and I hate it, makes me feel lonely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom