• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody else get these sudden moments where out of nowhere you miss a specific old ex? I was just sitting down in my chair then all of a sudden I thought "I miss George" like out of nowhere, this happens to me a lot when I'm single and I hate it, makes me feel lonely.

Yes. Sometimes I miss my first girlfriend and wonder what things would be like if she didn't have issues.

Does anybody else get these sudden moments where out of nowhere you miss a specific old ex? I was just sitting down in my chair then all of a sudden I thought "I miss George" like out of nowhere, this happens to me a lot when I'm single and I hate it, makes me feel lonely.

I don't

Because I've never had an ex :c

Oh wow, Nihilist Arby's took it to new levels today.
https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys/status/775018922747662337
Holy shit

Brendan Kelly I love you

I only get it with one dude who was like...the absolute worst. it angers me because I can't help it even though I know better.

I'm a, I'm a, I'm a cool kawaii girl, I'm a, I'm a cool kawaii girl
Ice cold So sugoi, I roll my eyes at you, boy
I'm a cool kawaii girl, I'm a, I'm a cool kawaii girl
Ice cold So sugoi, I roll my eyes at you, boy

Fluvian

Banned
seems like dick heads build up this weird dependency by being mean and dismissive. it's the only trick they have.

yeah it's certainly unfortunate that it's like that, I've had lots of great relationships with great people who I rarely think about, yet the bad ones linger.

Symphonia

Banned
Yes. I shouldn't, but I do, and it kills me every time.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Im friends with my last ex and the other one cheated on me for an entire year so I dont miss that trash.

Jobbs

Banned
Just shaved everything. I'd make such a bad hairy person even if that was my thing. I'm not very hairy in general, but I have little patches of a few weird ass hairs growing in weird places.

rnjC6Um.png

There were several hairs coming out in a little patch on the back of my arm, sorta isolated. Who has this? Why?

Just shaved everything. I'd make such a bad hairy person even if that was my thing. I'm not very hairy in general, but I have little patches of a few weird ass hairs growing in weird places.

rnjC6Um.png

There were several hairs coming out in a little patch on the back of my arm, sorta isolated. Who has this? Why?

I have that on one of my big toes. and out of a mole on one of my arms. Not really patches though, just a couple of extra hairs, I have very little body hair.

I've been waiting for an hour for my roommates to get home so we can run out to lunch. This little belly is grumbling madly. Grrr. :mad:

Oh it's definitely a thing. But probably not too widespread.

I mainly just wanted to make a Gone Girl reference/joke.

Gone Girl put me to sleep, so I don't remember almost anything about it.

Jobbs

Banned
I wonder if Jobbs wax stripped his pussy dick raw.

do guys do that? It sounds incredibly painful

There are no really comfortable or convenient options in this area that I know of -- But having a hairy pussy is not preferable.

Shaving is plenty. I don't even mind short hairs. I just hate it when they start to get beyond a certain length.

Incidentally, one of the best things about shaving your body hair is how your clothes (or blankets/sheets) all feel so much better against your skin. A lot of guys never experience this.

Vazra

All the games I have for sale are finally listed in a document. Snes, 64 and GC. Kinda sad that I will sell all that but meh I need the coins.

Now to go looking at the values around the web for all this shit

I kind of want to shave my legs

I can't be bothered explaining it if anyone noticed though

It'll grow back so there's nothing to lose!

There are no really comfortable or convenient options in this area that I know of -- But having a hairy pussy is not preferable.

Shaving is plenty. I don't even mind short hairs. I just hate it when they start to get beyond a certain length.

Incidentally, one of the best things about shaving your body hair is how your clothes (or blankets/sheets) all feel so much better against your skin. A lot of guys never experience this.

Well it's bad when it's sort of prickly and gets caught in your clothes. I assume guys go through the same thing.

Vazra

My hair grows too fast and my skin gets easily irritated by the shaving so I'll stay a sexy hairy beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom