• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it y'all are trolling through the new Rate Me thread? One thing I have noticed is that there's barely/no ugly people on here. Good for us, I guess? That said, you wouldn't catch me dead wearing fucking fitted slacks. Jeans/T-Shirt Supremacy.

Don't forget to moisturize

QmLaye5.png
Hmm. Ok.

*wonders if Sainsburys will have an adapter*

*goes and checks*

*also is now wondering about if I should shave anything else, like armpits*

Meine Mutter, actually. This kind seems to work well because it doesn't feel heavy or greasy. My skin gets oily so I have to be careful.

That's why I often hesitate to share skincare products and such, because everyone is different. Like it's different for me having the lasered hair (no shaving means smoother skin) and diet plays a part, but mostly genetics is just wildly different.

No one in my family ever suffered the acne problem, so I think it's safe to say I don't have oily skin. I use a daily scrub for my face because I like how it feels, but that's mostly it.

I take it y'all are trolling through the new Rate Me thread? One thing I have noticed is that there's barely/no ugly people on here. Good for us, I guess? That said, you wouldn't catch me dead wearing fucking fitted slacks. Jeans/T-Shirt Supremacy.

Most people aren't ugly to begin with and mostly people who are reasonably confident in their looks are interested in posting there.

also
how's that supremacy thing working out for your love life? :p

Jobbs

Banned

I hate that thread and what bothers me so much is the frequency with which people attach disclaimers to their annoying selfies

"Oh my hair was different blah blah" Who caresssss

(I guess this makes it all the more mystifying why I keep clicking on it)

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Control the Pumpkin Spice and you control the white boys

I hate that thread and what bothers me so much is the frequency with which people attach disclaimers to their annoying selfies

It's basically window shopping for the perpetually lonesome.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Well, I've beaten my record for longest amount of days without drinking now. The journey to complete sobriety has begun. No longer shall I vex my friends and family with my blithering idiocy two to three times a week.

One leg kind of done! Who wants to see? :3

Well, I've beaten my record for longest amount of days without drinking now. The journey to complete sobriety has begun. No longer shall I vex my friends and family with my blithering idiocy two to three times a week.
Wooo! Good job man! The start is always the toughest *hug*

My birthday is in 2 weeks and I am trying my damnedest to make it noteworthy and not be an absolute mental case like last year. I realllly can't let go of how much I bungled up my 20s.

FUME5

Because you want to post a pic.

Misha

Banned
I took a friend to the movies and all I heard about going there and back were the attributes of overwatch characters. I don't understand why anyone would think that was interesting

1000% over thinking it. just a matter of asking someone out.

I've done this a billion times and it gets easier and easier every time

idk how to put it but like we're all going to die some day man and no one is going to care if you get rejected. Just go for it, the reason why I do so well with women is because I ask out tons. If they so no then cool, I never think about them again and ask out the next

I should stop drinking now

FUME5

I've done this a billion times and it gets easier and easier every time

idk how to put it but like we're all going to die some day man and no one is going to care if you get rejected. Just go for it, the reason why I do so well with women is because I ask out tons. If they so no then cool, I never think about them again and ask out the next

I should stop drinking now

Quitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom