• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluvian

Banned
Y'all guys continue to be awesome.

I don't remember when was the last time I had a sip of booze, but it was probably in some Bayleys pancakes. I can't say I miss it. Good on you all if you had an actual problem and cut it out from your lives. There are more productive ways to spend your money.

Yes! on Codeine and at the black jack tables.

I had a dream I'd been calling one of my exes for a few weeks but he never picked up the phone. That dream was interrupted by some number from Los Angeles I didn't recongnize calling me without leaving a message. What's extra annoying is they even called me twice or I wouldn't have heard it (do not disturb mode until 10am). Boo that person.

Xiao Hu

I had a dream I'd been calling one of my exes for a few weeks but he never picked up the phone. That dream was interrupted by some number from Los Angeles I didn't recongnize calling me without leaving a message. What's extra annoying is they even called me twice or I wouldn't have heard it (do not disturb mode until 10am). Boo that person.

Sorry, I'm not that confident with my voice so I usually don't leave messages....in dreams :(

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Couple finds today.

j0NbX2Zh.jpg

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Night Trap was SOOOO BAD.

Also, as a PC gamer at the time playing some of the gnarliest stuff ever released (from Darkseed and Waxworks to animu RPG smut like Cobra Mission), the whole controversy was pure, distilled WTF stuff.

a0aCb6s.png

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
young kids that think they know better than everyone else
Same as it's been everywhere, all the time, since the beginning of time

then we start calling them BOG

here's a friendly reminder that better and best are the comparative and superlative of good. ;)

I'm already past my prime waiting to turn to dust

you and me both. That's why I'm sporting a picture from three years ago, back when I was a youthful sprite. Now all these kids on my drought-stricken lawn are making a ruckus and thinking they know everything, and I just want to sleep in until eleven every morning.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this.

Misha

Banned
Same as it's been everywhere, all the time, since the beginning of time
Nonsense. When I was young we respected our elders and wore onions on our belts
you and me both. That's why I'm sporting a picture from three years ago, back when I was a youthful sprite. Now all these kids on my drought-stricken lawn are making a ruckus and thinking they know everything, and I just want to sleep in until eleven every morning.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this.
We should talk about it over a game of bridge

Ceallach

Night Trap was SOOOO BAD.

Also, as a PC gamer at the time playing some of the gnarliest stuff ever released (from Darkseed and Waxworks to animu RPG smut like Cobra Mission), the whole controversy was pure, distilled WTF stuff.

a0aCb6s.png

I was 7 when it came out, so....

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I've come to the conclusion that the new GUI stuff for ios10 are over designed.

It's basically Apple trying to play catch up.

Apple is at its worst when trying to play catch up.

For some weird reason -and despite Safari being a shit browser-, I find iOS to be much better as a tablet OS than a phone OS. I love my iPad quite a bit and I think it's far better than any Android tablet, but I generally dislike the iPhone and I'd never switch to it.

Jobbs

Banned
I got up way early (1pm) because someone kept calling.. They interrupted a dream I was having where I was some kind of septic tank cleaner. I went into a giant poop tank and blasted poop with a hose (I'm not sure if that's what septic tank cleaning is, but I guess that's what by subconscious thinks it is).

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I got up way early (1pm) because someone kept calling.. They interrupted a dream I was having where I was some kind of septic tank cleaner. I went into a giant poop tank and blasted poop with a hose (I'm not sure if that's what septic tank cleaning is, but I guess that's what by subconscious thinks it is).

And there is an awesome idea for your next game

"SEPTIC TANK CLEANER SIMULATOR"

You would get on Top 50 selling games in Germany with ease, they are crazy about that kind of games

The new iOS stuff mostly just gets in the way. It's a lot of different for different's sake. And also I accidentally sent my mentor kisses and stuff because I was testing out the new features and didn't realize it was already sending everything. Oops.

check your sheets

Misha

Banned
It's basically Apple trying to play catch up.

Apple is at its worst when trying to play catch up.

For some weird reason -and despite Safari being a shit browser-, I find iOS to be much better as a tablet OS than a phone OS. I love my iPad quite a bit and I think it's far better than any Android tablet, but I generally dislike the iPhone and I'd never switch to it.
Catch up to what? Do other phones put notifications in windows? Phones are way too small for that. Should just go the width of the phone like it previously did.
I've always found the main screen to be super ugly tho

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Catch up to what? Do other phones put notifications in windows? Phones are way too small for that. Should just go the width of the phone like it previously did.
I've always found the main screen to be super ugly tho

Cramming maladjusted garbage like so many B-tier Android manufacturers in order to solve simple issues.

The way iOS handles notifications has always been terrible, but now it's like they are noticing it and trying to fix it by taking notes from the worst students in the class. In-windows notifications were a thing, like, back when Nokia was still a thing.

And there is an awesome idea for your next game

"SEPTIC TANK CLEANER SIMULATOR"

You would get on Top 50 selling games in Germany with ease, they are crazy about that kind of games

we should start by putting an ad in DeutschGAF. like shooting fish in a barrel.

Misha

Banned
Cramming maladjusted garbage like so many B-tier Android manufacturers in order to solve simple issues.

The way iOS handles notifications has always been garbage, but now it's like they are noticing it and trying to fix it by taking notes from the worst students in the class. In-windows notifications were a thing, like, back when Nokia was still a thing.
Oh I didn't realize you were being sarcastic. It's definitely a step back

Misha

Banned
I hate that I have so much issue with productivity tools on computers and phones. In theory they're supposed to make you more organized and stuff but it just feels like you have 10 more hoops to jump through to get things the way you want them. Feels like they make things less convenient

Ceallach

Oh man Super Street Fighter II on Genesis is noticeably worse than the SNES or 3DO versions.

I wonder if the SNES SSF2 had a coproceasot onboard.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Oh man Super Street Fighter II on Genesis is noticeably worse than the SNES or 3DO versions.

I wonder if the SNES SSF2 had a coproceasot onboard.

I have Super Street Fighter II SNES...

Yet Im still not sure if I'll get to sell anything. My time seems pretty limited and I dont know if I can let my bro and mom handling the shipping stuff when Im in Florida (Maybe I'll tell mom to put everything in a box and mail them to me.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You got an eBay page? Or how are you selling? You got a few things I'm interested in.

I dont know where I will put them up actually which is all part of things Im trying to figure out.. I may put them up on GAF Buy Sell Trade thread and deal with Paypal or Ebay but I gotta learn more of Ebay since Ive heard shady things of Ebay.

You can tell me the stuff you are interested in and maybe we can work something out.

Fluvian

Banned
I plan to live at least 130 years bare minimum

I know you're joking, but I actually do plan to be the first person to live to a hundred and fifty, scientists believe the first to do it has already been born, and since I plan to kill Rob Lowe at some point you can be sure it's gonna be me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom