• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluvian

Banned
Wow just finished Garth Ennis's the Boys. What a fucking amazing comic, I don't even know what I can say about it except that it's incredibly satisfying, it sets up loads of questions throughout the series and actually manages to tie most of them up.
Easily my new favourite Garth Ennis comic and it took me way to long to get round to reading it.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
I was bored, so I made a jif

MPYxFh2.gif

This is pretty good. Saving it for future use. Salt abounds.

That's a shame because girls don't like boys, girls like cars and money

It's not universal, of course, but there's definitely some truth to that.

AcridMeat

Banned
Was at a rocket league tournament that was streamed last night.

Nursing a day long headache and fever, I was honestly glad when we got to go home but my coworker and I have been waiting for another for months.

Archive is here if anyone cares to find shots of me in a suit. Our team was LuPe, I think we were second to go on stage, and then like 3 matches later?

Fluvian

Banned
Theres flooding in the north and I'm just down here drowning in a pool of my sweat while I'm trying to sleep.
Fuck summer, fuck late summer, fuck heat waves, fuck heat and fuck anybody who likes those things, god I can't wait for the purifying ice of winter.

Theres flooding in the north and I'm just down here drowning in a pool of my sweat while I'm trying to sleep.
Fuck summer, fuck late summer, fuck heat waves, fuck heat and fuck anybody who likes those things, god I can't wait for the purifying ice of winter.

MPYxFh2.gif

It's been getting cold at night here, so I'm less salty about it.

FUME5

❤️��

Is it Love Cats by the Cure?

That's a shame because girls don't like boys, girls like cars and money

Hmmmm.

Wow just finished Garth Ennis's the Boys. What a fucking amazing comic, I don't even know what I can say about it except that it's incredibly satisfying, it sets up loads of questions throughout the series and actually manages to tie most of them up.
Easily my new favourite Garth Ennis comic and it took me way to long to get round to reading it.

I think I'm two trades away from finishing it, and I've been meaning to order those for the last 2 years or so. Might do that tonight.

Was at a rocket league tournament that was streamed last night.

Nursing a day long headache and fever, I was honestly glad when we got to go home but my coworker and I have been waiting for another for months.

Archive is here if anyone cares to find shots of me in a suit. Our team was LuPe, I think we were second to go on stage, and then like 3 matches later?

At work so can't watch, how did you go?

AcridMeat

Banned
At work so can't watch, how did you go?
We won the last tournament but knew this one would have better competition. However, a couple of ESL winners came and were dominating people, glad we didn't end up playing them or it would have just been tiring.

Our last series was such a sad clusterfuck (against flying potatoes), but arguably the most entertaining on the stream.

FUME5

We won the last tournament but knew this one would have better competition. However, a couple of ESL winners came and were dominating people, glad we didn't end up playing them or it would have just been tiring.

Our last series was such a sad clusterfuck (against flying potatoes), but arguably the most entertaining on the stream.

Should have had your boys waiting to congratulate them in a nearby alleyway.

Clydefrog

What'd u win??? A hat?

-------------------->[:0]<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASCII ART HAS BEEN TOTALLY BEEN FORGOTTEN

Never forget ASCII ART

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
-------------------->[:0]<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASCII ART HAS BEEN TOTALLY BEEN FORGOTTEN

Never forget ASCII ART

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom