• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
I plan to live at least to see first contact

(Not talking about the movie)

There'll probably be a major anti aging breakthrough in our lifetime, and even if there isn't, my genes and lifestyle + general medical advancement will get me to 130

Agreed. If they just figure out ways to deal with cancer and heart disease better, that alone will be enough

Eww animal cruelty
Now consider that we'd probably be the dolphins in this first contact scenario. Whatever spacefaring species reaches us might not even recognize us as intelligent by their metrics and understandings, at least not without years of study that some consider cruel.

And then also consider how much we don't know about the earth. I mean we're only just now learning that dolphins have language! There's so much more we could not know. I'm happy here for now :)

Now consider that we'd probably be the dolphins in this first contact scenario. Whatever spacefaring species reaches us might not even recognize us as intelligent by their metrics and understandings, at least not without years of study that some consider cruel.

And then also consider how much we don't know about the earth. I mean we're only just now learning that dolphins have language! There's so much more we could not know. I'm happy here for now :)

I still believe there's some major epic shit hidden in the deep sea

Misha

Banned

I made nearly that exact same point yesterday without that conclusion :p

But there's 2 things
1 we have to make sure we can survive in space if we want to last as a species
2 it's more interesting to go really really fast in a spaceship

I don't really trust people to listen to other earth species anyway :/

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Im enjoying the shitshow on the Tomb Raider PS4 pro vs PC
PS4 Pro: Here people comes to validate their PCs
PC Gamers: Here comes people to validate their PS4 Pro pre-order.

*Grabs Popcorn*

FloatOn

I have an extra 4 hours of freedom tonight.

what should I do?

A) Play a video game for once
B) Watch a movie
C) Waste my life on neogaf.com as per usual

Halcyon

I'm 36. Bite me.

Lol ur so old.

what are you doing to celebrate your existence?

Well Friday night I plan on watching Civil War and eating popcorn. Saturday my wife is going to do her hair and makeup, put on some kind of fishnet body outfit and sit on my face, then Sunday I think my mother in law is making me banana pancakes for breakfast.

I may also be receiving a watch that I wanted.

The idea that kids can experience sexual attraction is just weird to me. Tho the concept eludes me in general
Really? I remember quite clearly the first boy I ever crushed on, back when I was ten. By curious twist of fate, we're now brother and sister in law (my older bro married his older sis).

I still believe there's some major epic shit hidden in the deep sea
What do you hope it is?

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I was bored, so I made a jif

MPYxFh2.gif

Jobbs

Banned
The idea that kids can experience sexual attraction is just weird to me. Tho the concept eludes me in general

My 11 year old niece likes boys a lot

I was in love with girls from the time I was... 5? My earliest memories involve liking girls

Misha

Banned
I mean you probably were crushing on attractive girls, right?
First one no. I only liked her cause during the Valentine's Day in class we had this thing where people were assigned someone to fix a sundae for them and she picked me.
Second one a friend told me I'd like her and so I did. She was a good friend first anyway.
Another one I liked due to looking like Emma Watson
Hmmm idk I was very young when all of it started for me
Not surprised :p

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Got a couple more things. Nothing major but I got everything in the pic for $7

That Yugioh game is atrocious if its the one I remember. I think it was a GBA or GBC that had a pretty decent one. PacMan Vs was awesome but I had no one to play that with.

Really? I remember quite clearly the first boy I ever crushed on, back when I was ten. By curious twist of fate, we're now brother and sister in law (my older bro married his older sis).

What do you hope it is?

something ancient that will make us understand everything.

or the base of our future octopus overlords. I'll say it now: I will take your side and destroy the humans!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I had a crush on a girl as early as Kindergarten. Her name was Charlotte. Which is, incidentally, still one of my favorite girl names.

Halcyon

So I just drove past a homeless person holding up a sign and I realized something about homeless people that hold up signs which really piss me off. They for some reason always use brown cardboard signs with black marker which is like the worst contrast you could have.

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER HOMELESS PEOPLE AND USE WHITE CARDBOARD.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
I know you're joking, but I actually do plan to be the first person to live to a hundred and fifty, scientists believe the first to do it has already been born, and since I plan to kill Rob Lowe at some point you can be sure it's gonna be me.
Actually, speaking of, whatever happened to that story of that Indonesian bloke who was supposedly around 150? Was his age properly verified?

Jobbs

Banned
That's a shame because girls don't like boys, girls like cars and money

I always wish girls were more into shooting stars, but they're mostly into shoes and cars. Wood floors in the new apartment; couture from the store's department.

Just tripped and hit my head. Mostly caught myself with my hands fortunately

At least you didn't horribly shred your hand and knee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom