• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

nice-balls-imaginarte-stress-desk-designboom-03.jpg

nice-balls-imaginarte-stress-desk-designboom-04.jpg

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I don't think you need to go on record, unless stated otherwise it's the default position

EDIT: Also Korn are total garbage

Well, I quoted Good Charlotte earlier and I just wanted to affirm that I neither concurred with that statement-only a fool would-and that as a grown riot grrl, I always hated those fucks.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
And now Im laughing cause a straight friend who had 2 girlfriends int he past sent me a dick pic asking me if his dick was average or not. Asking probably because he got dumped twice but those relationships lasted years so IDK why he asking.

It was literally like this shape going downwards and all and about maybe 6.5-7 inches and the shape threw me out of the loop.

I think he must be drunk cause he never sent me dick pics and him being straight was a bit weird since there was no conversation at all going on. It was funny out of the blue and it helped with the bad mood the headache was giving me. Now to find some Panadol or whatever.

'Sup, y'all.

I got a headache. Can someone hit me with a baseball bat?
This actually (mistakenly) happened to me as a kid. Me and some of the other kids on my street were playing baseball in my front yard. I was behind the batter, and when he was winding up to hit, I got clocked in the head. I still think it screwed something up, but it's not been proven yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom