• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Today was absurdly busy but, outside of a few clients having a good sook about trivial shit, a good day nevertheless. I felt more mentally rewarded and content for a job as shit as it is.

That is until 4:30 hit and an unscheduled, high barrier client dropped in to erratically tell me he didn't need to work with me on certain things or tell me certain information because all the cameras and microphones can hear everything so it's all in the system already. That and if we send him back to his activity "someone is going to get hurt". His profile flags him as basically being unable to work, has anxiety issues that escalate into anger and violence in social situations, alongside 22 years incarceration for unspecified crime.

This person is not fit for our services and I do not want to work with him. Doesn't help he lives like....four blocks away from my house, and I've already seen at my supermarket before.

I almost never get the creeps despite high barrier clients and backgrounds. I've got registered sex offenders and plenty of ex incarcerated on my caseload, alongside people with mental barriers. But fuck me this guy just creeps me out.

FUME5

That is not my idea of a good day in the office, and he lives near you.

Don't suppose you've been applying for jobs interstate?

FUME5

How does my throat hurt so much

Jesus christ

vWHRq9s.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
That is not my idea of a good day in the office, and he lives near you.

Don't suppose you've been applying for jobs interstate?

Thinking the moon.

Sucks living so close to work. I mean, doesn't suck for the obvious conveniences (I walk). But in a client based role, with 120 people on my caseload, and almost all of them referred from this area, the chances of bumping into them outside of work is high.

ugh the comments. they all learned nothing

the gall some people have. I bet those dudes even think they're doing her a favor, as if what they think looks good is the most important thing and she's doing the makeup like she feels like she has to, despite saying several times in the video that she just does it because she likes it.

ughhhhhh

I mean, you may not have, since it's clearly very wrong

oh weird now it puts you all the way down there

vWexpTs.png

edit: wtf now you're at the top

Kd287I1.png

EatChildren

oh my gosh u look so much better without make up :eek:) girls shouldn't wear makeup XD u look so pretty natural :) hey cutipie :3

Nier 2 looks great. Finally I am excited for another Platinum game.

the gall some people have. I bet those dudes even think they're doing her a favor, as if what they think looks good is the most important thing and she's doing the makeup like she feels like she has to, despite saying several times in the video that she just does it because she likes it.

ughhhhhh

Wait, you mean women are autonomous beings whose every action isn't done solely to please men?

No way.

oh my gosh u look so much better without make up :eek:) girls shouldn't wear makeup XD u look so pretty natural :) hey cutipie :3

We kinda changed our minds on the makeup thing
You'll be the hottest girl in the nation
With just a touch of foundation
Girl I can't be seen with a ghost from The Ring

Still haven't listened to Gaga's latest, by the way. I'm not gonna lie; I'm afraid.

I love it but the reception seems to be divisive overall.

It's very much a vocal showcase as her voice is front and center and the production is sort of subdued and serves as a backdrop. So it's pretty different from all of her other singles which largely allowed the production to carry them.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds

ughhhhhh

Her talking about guys commenting on her makeup (too much / too liitle / you should this or that) pissed me off a bit

ugh the comments. they all learned nothing
This shit is the worst. As I have bitches about numerous times in the past. Guys are so stupid and so narcissistic as to think any of it is for them.

Misha

Banned
Top to bottom, the cast is so good.

They make O'Brien from "oh hey it's that guy" to one of the best characters in that show.

Also +1 to Garak being god-tier
My biggest complaint is actually worf. I don't hate him but I'm not really interested in Klingon episodes and after he shows up, jadzia barely gets her own episodes anymore (which were few and far between to begin with). It would have been nice if she got more of a chance to move on from curzon instead of all her episodes after they were done establishing what a trill is be about her doing things curzon likes in a slightly different way.

EatChildren

I think I may have had too much lonely Thursday beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom