• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
but she wouldn't do all of this without a reason? basically shutting him out of their childen's lifes because he's simply too chill doesn't add up.

Plenty of families break over one of the parents being too hands-off with their children, which if often seen as uninvolved by the other part. In those cases the person filling for divorce will of course demand full custody ("you are not a good parent and I don't want you to have the kids over your place"). It's super common. Even more so if infidelities are involved.

Kids are literally the first rock to be hurled during a divorce.

Either case, from all we know both of them could be snorting coke from a box of Cheerios.

Plenty of families break over one of the parents being too hands-off with their children, which if often seen as uninvolved by the other part. In those cases the person filling for divorce will of course demand full custody ("you are not a good parent and I don't want you to have the kids over your place"). It's super common. Even more so if infidelities are involved.

Kids are literally the first rock to be hurled during a divorce.

Either case, from all we know both of them could be snorting coke from a box of Cheerios.

I just wish we knew more facts. I'm not usually curious about any celeb stuff but Angie is always an exception.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Isn't there a celeb or two who married a normal ass person? I foresee those lasting a lot longer. I think maybe it was Matt Damon?

Dunno what made people so invested in that relationship, I suppose it is a long time for Hollywood standards but I always could have imagined them breaking up.

but she wouldn't do all of this without a reason? basically shutting him out of their childen's lifes because he's simply too chill doesn't add up.

Not simply too chill, feeling that the other parent is not involved with your children feels a lot worse. And it is not like everybody is always very rational and fair when it comes to divorcements and kids. I wouldn't trust any actions or words of either or the two it is very common that both of them just try to get the most they can.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Isn't there a celeb or two who married a normal ass person? I foresee those lasting a lot longer. I think maybe it was Matt Damon?

Christian Bale's wife was a small time model turned make up artist, turned Winona Rider's personal assistant and by all accounts she's the rock preventing him to go adrift (he has a long history of major depressive disorder).

Maaaat Daaaamon married a bartender and both look happy as pigs in shit.

George Clooney married a kickass lawyer.

Julia Roberts married a cinematographer she met at one of her movies.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Oh god someone get me out of the outside
jaVPiIk.jpg

FloatOn

my day started pretty crappy when panera bread didn't toast my bagel.

I got to work shortly after and everyone was in panic mode. I had to put out a couple fires and now everything is back to smooth sailing.

the point is: don't be a victim and let the circumstances of the day define who you are.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I can't take this unemployed thing any longer. I apply to jobs everywhere with two degrees and I never even hear back. I think it's time to go the retail route. Moving on up in the world...

Even though my last job had a really confrontational co-worker, I liked it a lot. Too bad it was temp.

FloatOn

I can't take this unemployed thing any longer. I apply to jobs everywhere with two degrees and I never even hear back. I think it's time to go the retail route. Moving on up in the world...

Even though my last job had a really confrontational co-worker, I liked it a lot. Too bad it was temp.

use a resume writing service. it's helped quite a few of my friends.

I feel you. Haven't heard from anyone either 😞

SolVanderlyn

I just made some dope ass tofu chili

I just made some dope ass tofu chili

aww I want some too!

___

so I was looking through my older tinder conversations and stumbled upon this nice dude I kinda didn't reply to after his last message - I don't know exactly why..I think I had a lot of messages at the time and was a bit overwhelmed with managing stuff tbh :x (of course all those other people I talked to turned out to be crap) would it be totally weird to answer now? I mean it has literally been months lol. but what would I say? "sorry I forgot about you"? D:

FloatOn

so I was looking through my older tinder conversations and stumbled upon this nice dude I kinda didn't reply to after his last message - I don't know exactly why..I think I had a lot of messages at the time and was a bit overwhelmed with managing stuff tbh :x (of course all those other people I talked to turned out to be crap) would it be totally weird to answer now? I mean it has literally been months lol. but what would I say? "sorry I forgot about you"? D:

you can just you were busy - which you were. I wouldn't mention that you were busy with other guys though. couldn't hurt to try since the worst that could happen would be him ignoring you this time.

SolVanderlyn

aww I want some too!

___

It's mine!

Give it a shot. You can always say you never saw his reply. Worst that can happen is that he doesn't respond or has moved on to someone else. What do you have to lose?

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
We are thristy creatures. Of course we are going to respond unless we are drowning in it.

I hooked up with a girl precisely that way.

Fluvian

Banned
Brangelina are breaking up? so Brad Pitt is on the market? excellent, you never know, theres always a chance....theres no chance

FloatOn

this, only his v-neck is even deeper...

I'm not a fan. It may just be a phase that he outgrows and is in no way indicative of his true character.

and besides it's not like it is a very difficult thing to upgrade your fashion. it would be entirely different if he had a tail or something.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You sick?

673722.gif

I couldn't even manage to eat a bacon sandwich today. The odd thing is, I'm ready to feed come evening.

The thing is that I got a flight to catch on Saturday and I dont know if they will let me pass with a fever or if its worse. Im drinking Tylenol and took a cold shower which seems to help a bit and Im sure I got some other things around I can mess with.

FloatOn

The thing is that I got a flight to catch on Saturday and I dont know if they will let me pass with a fever or if its worse. Im drinking Tylenol and took a cold shower which seems to help a bit and Im sure I got some other things around I can mess with.

they should it's not like you have ebola

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom