• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
Dude, I was watching an episode of Welcome back, Kotter and the gas prices were 49c a gallon. I was so jelly.

With inflation it probably wasn't far off from what we had last year.

After I checked, that's actually the case. It would be $2.18 last year and last year we had gas dip below 2

Windam

Scaley member
madison-montgumery-emma-roberts-ahs-coven.gif

Time for me to make my return now that YKN's gone... I shall reclaim my fiery throne!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Grabbed Catherine and SMT: Nocturne on sale. Maybe I can finally see why people like these games so much.

Jobbs

Banned
Somehow I just knowYKN is up there looking down at all of us.. I just hope we can live up to Him

I worked all night and all day to get something finished by the end of the week as promised (I hate breaking promises) I succeeded but now I'm fucked because I'm supposed to hang out tonight

Very tempted to cancel!

Somehow I just knowYKN is up there looking down at all of us.. I just hope we can live up to Him

I worked all night and all day to get something finished by the end of the week as promised (I hate breaking promises) I succeeded but now I'm fucked because I'm supposed to hang out tonight

Very tempted to cancel!

But the whole thing why YKN is banned is because he doesn't want to be looking at us/GAF anymore!

I thought the OP made it pretty clear I've taken over but whatevs. this coup is laissez-faire

my sister's dumbass boyfriend got himself hospitalized from some stunt (broken rib) so now my evening plans with her have been canceled. I'm trying not to be too judgmental because I dated some dumbasses when I was in college but I'm still super jealous of this time being taken away :(

FloatOn

Oh my god. I just found out that bad religion is playing here October 11!!!!

Against me! Is opening

I'm kind of freaking out rn

Fluvian

Banned
Hang on is there a rule that only non-straights have power here? Because that should be a rule

There isn't a rule as such but we tend to be dominant charismatic people so we take over without really thinking about it.
Vazra is the number one poster on this thread and I'm obviously the most popular person here...........................I..I'm the third highest poster on this thread and that has to mean something god damn it.
EDIT: Oh what the fuck I'm not even third anymore? I'm losing to you, Vazra, Jobbs and You know nothing.....At least I'll be able to overtake I know nothing.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
There isn't a rule as such but we tend to be dominant charismatic people so we take over without really thinking about it.
Vazra is the number one poster on this thread and I'm obviously the most popular person here...........................I..I'm the third highest poster on this thread and that has to mean something god damn it.
EDIT: Oh what the fuck I'm not even third anymore? I'm losing to you, Vazra, Jobbs and You know nothing.....At least I'll be able to overtake I know nothing.
Suck a turd.

I checked on my work computer earlier and I'm 4th! :D

I still don't appear on mobile. I dunno why.

Fluvian

Banned
Suck a turd.

This is what I'm losing to!? *has vivid flashback to meeting with therapist when I was 13* "Now Fluvian, you have to stop viewing everything as a competition, it isolates you from other people and makes you act mean and angry" *flash forward 5 years* hm......fuck that shit.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
This is what I'm losing to!? *has vivid flashback to meeting with therapist when I was 13* "Now Fluvian, you have to stop viewing everything as a competition, it isolates you from other people and makes you act mean and angry" *flash forward 5 years* hm......fuck that shit.
Meanwhile you stay below me where you belong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom