• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
So who is actually straight in here?

Me, Fume, Windam, Clyde... Funky? Trab? I don't even know
Look at these dumb heteros.

Also, the Dreamcast controller is fucking traaaaaaaaaash.

Such a step down from the Saturn controllers. Even the Saturn analog starship is better.

I do love the VMU tho

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Breakfast.

untitled-1lzu1a.jpg

I wanna play the Gwent game :(

Fluvian

Banned
My girlfriend is bi. Her friend is bi (I think). Everyone's bi but me

Well Jobbs, if you were anybody else I would advise you to try and navigate that into a three way, but knowing your luck it would probably be one of those ones where only your girlfriend is allowed to touch the other girl.

Jobbs

Banned
Well Jobbs, if you were anybody else I would advise you to try and navigate that into a three way, but knowing your luck it would probably be one of those ones where only your girlfriend is allowed to touch the other girl.

Eh. I'm not into a threesome, but even if I were I wouldn't abide by any special rules that no one else has to. :p My GF isn't really the type to tell me what to do or boss me around anyway, if you think that you have the wrong idea about our dynamic.

Fluvian

Banned
Eh. I'm not into a threesome, but even if I were I wouldn't abide by any special rules that no one else has to. :p My GF isn't really the type to tell me what to do or boss me around anyway, if you think that you have the wrong idea about our dynamic.

It's better with one girl anyway, threesomes are always difficult to arrange and their always disappointing, I've been in three and it's always just a mess of no one knowing what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom