• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluvian

Banned
nudes are sent.

I've seen
1444.gif

Misha

Banned
my dad just said about Koreans "at least when they come here they actually contribute unlike other races" (paraphrasing since I dont remember exactly)

Did not realize people actively thought that way. I assumed it was more of a byproduct other more subtle racist views

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
So, how much you think you can give me for this YKN? He's a FakeGAF vet. One year's time.

Let me call in an expert.

There's no need for that, I got something for him right here.

image.php

SOLD

I hope YKN has a productive year away from GAF. Will miss you in here.

Fluvian

Banned
So, how much you think you can give me for this YKN? He's a FakeGAF vet. One year's time.

Let me call in an expert.

There's no need for that, I got something for him right here.

image.php

SOLD

I hope YKN has a productive year away from GAF. Will miss you in here.

Has he told any of you why he's gone off? if it's private I don't need to know but if he's gone off to the mountains to train in Karate I'd like to know

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Holy fuck it's Friday and I didn't even realize it

Jobbs

Banned
Pretty excited, I got a sealed Fusion today

HoWe everyone been?

great, supposed to hang out with the girls in a bit but I'm about to die of exhaustion. I'm teetering on the decision to just tell them I can't do it and go sleep.

BTW go post in trab's thread :p

oh and that metroid fusion is awesome. I have a soft spot for that game despite it not being terribly Metroidy. It's soooo much better than the comparatively boring and uninspired Zero Mission

ReA7kHd.gif

Does anyone have that .gif of JJJ (the head of the daily bugle) laughing really hard or any .gif denoting condescending laughter?

Also have we invited Ceallach to our Steam group?

this was a wild read

all the references to "shadow" whatever make it seem like an evil organization
Lol, that's parliamentary politics for you. Shadow ministers exist as a position so there's an opposite to the actual ministers to hold them to account, and to just generally do work in that area. There were a few shadow positions created when Corbyn was building his first shadcab that don't actually have a government minister, like mental health

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
great, supposed to hang out with the girls in a bit but I'm about to die of exhaustion. I'm teetering on the decision to just tell them I can't do it and go sleep.

BTW go post in trab's thread :p

oh and that metroid fusion is awesome. I have a soft spot for that game despite it not being terribly Metroidy. It's soooo much better than the comparatively boring and uninspired Zero Mission

ReA7kHd.gif
I love Fusion. ZM is good too though, I LOVE the section at the end where her Power suit is fucked so you have to make it around as just Samus with her pistol.

SolVanderlyn

I love Fusion. ZM is good too though, I LOVE the section at the end where her Power suit is fucked so you have to make it around as just Samus with her pistol.
People seem to hate on that part a lot but I loved it too.

Fusion > ZM for me, but only by a little bit. They're both really good games.

Ceallach

People seem to hate on that part a lot but I loved it too.

Fusion > ZM for me, but only by a little bit. They're both really good games.
To me, that one section of the game does more character building than 1000 Other Ms. You don't need to be told anything, you are just shown that Samus is fearless, resourceful and clever.

Fluvian

Banned
So I watched it follows again and now I'm back into the theories, the theory that Yara is secretly it is laughable, but the one about the creature feeding off fear is quite fascinating and can certainly be backed up by certain scenes

Jobbs

Banned
To me, that one section of the game does more character building than 1000 Other Ms. You don't need to be told anything, you are just shown that Samus is fearless, resourceful and clever.

It worked well thematically, as you just pointed out, but in terms of game structure I didn't enjoy it at all.

I'm kind of anti ZM in general. I don't even like the style of the art. Fusion has a more unified vision artistically and much more exciting encounters (the security bot, SAX, etc). You can ding it a bit for having a more linear map structure and for the dopey monologues and mission terminals.. But whatever.

Ceallach

I like Fusion a lot. But really the only Metroid I don't care for is Other M. I even think Fed Force is a solid game that is just out at an awful time.

Windam

Scaley member
The best way you can honour YKN is by making shitposting great again.

Goddamn right. If any of you Americans don't vote Trump you're cucks.

Windumb The Time Dragon!

*bows*

oh my goodness kev is back

Hay bb

Make FakeGAF gay again

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005MR3IVO/?tag=neogaf0e-20

We're preeeety gay. I mean 3 girls have gotten girlfriends and 1 dude fucked a dude. Not even counting our already homo brothers.

Not in my fucking thread. Purge the homosexness!

Windam

Scaley member
Why the hell can't we have Straight and White appreciation months? The people who keep our species going, and the people who singlehandedly took us from caves to exploring space get no appreciation and I'm sick of it

SolVanderlyn

So who is actually straight in here?

Me, Fume, Windam, Clyde... Funky? Trab? I don't even know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom