• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really identify as bi at the moment but I'm open to anything. like if I fell for a girl then I'd fall for a girl. but right now that's not happening. not that it's happening with dudes either but it has happened before.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I spent a good chunk of my morning crying /shrug

Might run into an actual depression here, or it's just stress because of a million things currently affecting my life.
We'll see.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
My girlfriend is bi. Her friend is bi (I think). Everyone's bi but me

KyHM6mF0I2oLK2Un53G1txVZchpvjd27gzDBuhnQvtHys2DhbYU-4fmZX-4Bqbj_WcErrhZzZ_kN9a5Cu4yQFWF-56tPEZXtGPrgH_is7IPnSV12yRWmSmY=w384-h384-nc

Might run into an actual depression here, or it's just stress because of a million things currently affecting my life.
We'll see.

What's going on man.

Xiao Hu

I don't really identify as bi at the moment but I'm open to anything. like if I fell for a girl then I'd fall for a girl. but right now that's not happening. not that it's happening with dudes either but it has happened before.

Are you sexually attracted to vaginae?

We'll see.

Do you want to talk? We're here for you :*

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
KyHM6mF0I2oLK2Un53G1txVZchpvjd27gzDBuhnQvtHys2DhbYU-4fmZX-4Bqbj_WcErrhZzZ_kN9a5Cu4yQFWF-56tPEZXtGPrgH_is7IPnSV12yRWmSmY=w384-h384-nc

What's going on man.

If I only knew! New job after ~6 years starting next week, just moved to a new place, old landlord stressing me out and potentially trying to con me, I'm just missing home and family and stability I think. Also the whole being alone while getting older thing is getting to me. And tons of other, probably smaller things.

I don't know, Really don't know. I hope it'll be better soon, this kinda sucks.

Fluvian

Banned
I spent majority of tonight listening to The Smiths and eating kimchi pancakeas so forgive me if I'm feeling a bit sensitive

People always talk about how the smiths makes them sad, I don't get that at all, when I listen to them I feel a great sense of relief that I'm not the only one who see's how fucking miserable everything is.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
People always talk about how the smiths makes them sad, I don't get that at all, when I listen to them I feel a great sense of relief that I'm not the only one who see's how fucking miserable everything is.

Oh I don't feel sad. Most of The Smith is a sweet upbeat groove, even with Morrissey lyrics.

I spent majority of tonight listening to The Smiths and eating kimchi pancakeas so forgive me if I'm feeling a bit sensitive

Trash just means I'm someones treasure.

u ma treasure bb
giphy.gif

___
@buf: you have a lot of changes going on rn. an emotional outburst is totally normal

edit: woops I meant to edit my older post and accidentally made a new one. sry

Fluvian

Banned
So falling for somebody doesn't include being sexually attracted to that particular person for you?

it did once for me, I was in love with this guy and didn't really care about the sexual element. I think it was because he was an asexual and I was just so madly into his personality that I wanted to be with him.

Xiao Hu

it did once for me, I was in love with this guy and didn't really care about the sexual element. I think it was because he was an asexual and I was just so madly into his personality that I wanted to be with him.

Interesting. I always wonder what comes first: affection or attraction. Lea often states that she's rather demisexual and needs an emotional bond to have sex.

I'm kinda similiar. I noticed that I need to have trust for my sex partner to engage in fornication.

Fluvian

Banned
Interesting. I always wonder what comes first: affection or attraction. Lea often states that she's rather demisexual and needs an emotional bond to have sex.

I'm kinda similiar. I noticed that I need to have trust for my sex partner to engage in fornication.

It's usually attraction for me but I don't sleep with anyone until I get to know them.

Xiao Hu

I never said that. I just wondered by you are that specifically interested in my sexual preferences all the time ;p

Wait...then who the fuck said that?

And no, I'm noooot! Btw, what is your kinkiest fetish? I need to know it for.....some research stuff...yeah, science and stuff.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
chickenpox? :O

____
ah I feel so gross today -.-

Oh man. Did I miss something? Is that an allergic reaction or some kind of skin flare up? It looks a lot worse than a few days back.

The day electricity went out I had a high fever and well I didnt have fans or air conditioner to cool down things and meds are not always that good so the following morning it was a big mess. I went to the doc and that doctor told me it was a bacterial infection but then when I went to ER because my face was extremely swollen yesterday the doc said that it looked like a hybrid of dengue fever and chicken pox. At least I have electricity now and I didnt have to deal with any fever last night. We shall see how this keeps going and when will I be able to move to Tampa. My dad went already without me.
cm-vi1.gif

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
The day electricity went out I had a high fever and well I didnt have fans or air conditioner to cool down things and meds are not always that good so the following morning it was a big mess. I went to the doc and that doctor told me it was a bacterial infection but then when I went to ER because my face was extremely swollen yesterday the doc said that it looked like a hybrid of dengue fever and chicken pox. At least I have electricity now and I didnt have to deal with any fever last night. We shall see how this keeps going and when will I be able to move to Tampa. My dad went already without me.
cm-vi1.gif

That sounds so fugging nasty. Get well, vaz.

Vazra

Im sure I'll get better and faster now with electricity to keep my cool and gonna be taking things that will increase my low platelets which is pretty important to get those up for a quicker recovery.

Halcyon

Theres a naked blue haired girl all over reddits various adult subreddits and I'm 99% sure it's not lill.

I've got one hour of me time this afternoon as the mrs is taking the baby to a baby shower. I'm going to play Dead Space or Borderlands. Gonna have to dust off the old ps3.

Vazra

Damn Vaz. Just don't turn into a zombie on us, Ok?

But Im going to Florida so that is somewhat inevitable right? JK :p

I'll be fine but the main struggle is having all that over my body and trying to type in a different way so it doesn't bother me. Its quite annoying and I gotta be careful with walking and getting too close to the walls because I have accidentally brushed a few times and that hurts like a bitch.

Ler's hope for the best to your recovery, Vazzy.
Thanks. I will keep you guys updated.

Also pray this thunderstorm doesnt fuck up with the electricity again. FML. (The rain is nice tho)

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
God dammit The Cure are so fucking good.

Just listened to Staring at the Sea front to back, and the acoustic disc is so fucking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom