• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluvian

Banned
I just got this from an anonymous fb account that blocked me right after sending it. This wasn't one of you guys right? it's creeping me the fuck out.
14445821_10153947952743506_336262506_n.jpg

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I just got this from an anonymous fb account that blocked me right after sending it. This wasn't one of you guys right? it's creeping me the fuck out.
14445821_10153947952743506_336262506_n.jpg
At least it wasn't some dude messaging you "u r hawtt bb, wanna see how hard u mak me"

Theres a naked blue haired girl all over reddits various adult subreddits and I'm 99% sure it's not lill.

I've got one hour of me time this afternoon as the mrs is taking the baby to a baby shower. I'm going to play Dead Space or Borderlands. Gonna have to dust off the old ps3.

yeah no. Not unless there's been another mass iCloud intrusion.

I want to try to introduce my girlfriend the Borderlands. I'm wondering if the presequel is a good place to start since I've already played the other ones twice each.

5fnQ5kq.jpg

Appropriate.

thank you

Misha

Banned

I want to try to introduce my girlfriend the Borderlands. I'm wondering if the presequel is a good place to start since I've already played the other ones twice each.

I really don't think so. it kinda relies on you already being familiar with the formula and plot wise its really just there to support 2. really the entire franchise currently revolves around 2 tbh

Halcyon

Excuse me while I hack the internet.

I played some Borderlands 1 for about 20 minutes and I got bored and started watching Flash on Netflix. It didn't help that all my controllers were dead and I had to sit like 3 feet away from the TV wired up.

Fluvian

Banned

I played some Borderlands 1 for about 20 minutes and I got bored and started watching Flash on Netflix. It didn't help that all my controllers were dead and I had to sit like 3 feet away from the TV wired up.

I would pay out the arse for a super long dualshock charging cable

I really don't think so. it kinda relies on you already being familiar with the formula and plot wise its really just there to support 2. really the entire franchise currently revolves around 2 tbh

good to know! Thanks ♥

oh no :O

yeah playing with short cables really dampens the experience. I remember liking B1 a lot but maybe it would be harder to get back into after having played the sequel.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
I would pay out the arse for a super long dualshock charging cable
I lie down quite a bit away from my console, so to have a longer cable would be extra useful for me. I hate that Sony never bothered making the charging cable any longer when they released the PS4.

Fluvian

Banned
I lie down quite a bit away from my console, so to have a longer cable would be extra useful for me. I hate that Sony never bothered making the charging cable any longer when they released the PS4.

Yeah, well now I know it's a pretty basic cable anyway, I'll just go get one that is longer

FloatOn

in my experience, $10 is about the threshold where burgers stop getting better tasting for the price you're paying

what makes that one so expensive?

It's at a local place that uses high quality ingredients

This burger has house made beer cheese sauce, Mac and cheese and bacon. I feel like I'm going to die. It's good I don't eat like this more frequently than every 6 months or so.

Jobbs

Banned
Any of you hyped for this?

Not at all, but a game being sorta buggy, especially when it's a big ambitious open world game, is something I'll pretty easily tolerate or forgive if I like the actual game.( Fallout games being sort of buggy has never really impacted my enjoyment of them. )

The bigger problem with FF15 is that the entire game is ugly, annoying, and plays like ass

Not at all, but a game being sorta buggy, especially when it's a big ambitious open world game, is something I'll pretty easily tolerate or forgive if I like the actual game.( Fallout games being sort of buggy has never really impacted my enjoyment of them. )

The bigger problem with FF15 is that the entire game is ugly, annoying, and plays like ass
I know we officially already said gn but i just wanted to say i agree 100% on ff15 being ass

Jobbs

Banned
I know we officially already said gn but i just wanted to say i agree 100% on ff15 being ass

the main characters look like plastic alien weirdos and we're supposed to have a relatable bro trip with them. it's bordering on farce.

also when I played the demo I actually laughed at how bad it played. I couldn't believe what I was playing

the main characters look like plastic alien weirdos and we're supposed to have a relatable bro trip with them. it's bordering on farce.

also when I played the demo I actually laughed at how bad it played. I couldn't believe what I was playing
Yisss!!!

Omg ep 5 of mr robot is heartbreaking 😞😞😞😞😞 bill!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😵😭😵

Jobbs

Banned
Yisss!!!

Omg ep 5 of mr robot is heartbreaking ���������� bill!! ������������������

spoilers.com

(don't click, I don't know what it is)

Finally got around to seeing Suicide Squad. It was ok.

the movie was a nearly incomprehensible mess, especially in the first half, but it was fun trying to deconstruct and reconstruct, mentally, what the original film must have been before the studio tried to edit into something else. I liked Harley well enough. Joker was really bad and didn't seem to have any reason to be in the movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom