• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn't crysis been well maxed already? I'd think something like arkham knight would be more apt.

CPU bottlenecked. Early levels are fine but when you load up Assault or Onslaught even liquid cooled, OCed behemoths will not be able to maintain a steady framerate. It's still playable, after all it was playable in 2007, but the ideal of "60fps max settings high res no dips" is not achievable.

btw try sleeping on your back more, can't squish bodyparts that way. I also like the fetal position style
I was on my back last night! But her head was on my upper arm so it's still a little sore, and I propped the pillows under my head badly so now I have a small kink. :(

CPU bottlenecked. Early levels are fine but when you load up Assault or Onslaught even liquid cooled, OCed behemoths will not be able to maintain a steady framerate. It's still playable, after all it was playable in 2007, but the ideal of "60fps max settings high res no dips" is not achievable.
That sounds like a failure to anticipate the path of chipset development more than anything else

don't worry about what's played out, all that matters is to come up with a cool design.
I've seen kojima tattoos before too (on GAF!), look rad as hell

I was actually looking at polygonal or geometric designs, a bit like these

b631434673791028408dde31be071cde.jpg

tumblr_ntw7vs3YBw1qg5xm1o1_500.jpg
Structured-geometry-fox.jpg

This one's badass but I'm not brave enough lol

5226602_amazing-polygonal-tattoo-artworks-by-halasz_tab774cb6.jpg

Clydefrog

our dear brother Sol wants to let you all know that he can't access his pc right now and won't be able to post for a while since he forgot his password and can't log in on mobile. send your best password prayers!

LOL what a goofball

Oh well if we're posting our out-of-office reasons, I will be out this Friday to Sunday. Flying up to Oregon for the weekend :)

FUME5

I had pizza
9f5d50c70d.gif

Its always cold where she is.

I think I need better sleep hygiene or something. So far every single day this week I've woken up with a different body part remarkably sore from the way it was slept on. I keep trying new things and keep getting it wrong. It's pretty frustrating. I wonder if the heat has some effect on that

I woke up with a meaty bruise on my bicep the other morning and I have no idea how I could have caused it.

That sounds like a failure to anticipate the path of chipset development more than anything else

Yes, the game came out just after the single core clockspeed wars hit a brick wall. Future versions of Cryengine work very well with multicore architecture but CE2 for Crysis was not there yet.

I really want them to take the current CryEngine build and do a full, unabridged port of Crysis to it. They did a port to CE3 for PS3 / 360 but they had to sacrifice level design in some places to get it running on those systems.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Hey Adam what is a clockspeed and what is multicore architecture and what is a CryEngine?

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Didn't think you'd be interested - I assumed you already owned the carts.

Is the mini Nes going to be the same size?

img_01.jpg
I don't own a lot of Famicom games. But I wouldn't be getting this to play on, I'd be getting it because it is adorable. And my only FC is the Sharp Famicom Twin.

FUME5

I don't own a lot of Famicom games. But I wouldn't be getting this to play on, I'd be getting it because it is adorable. And my only FC is the Sharp Famicom Twin.

Is there any difference in the games between that and the mini nes? I mean, I can't see me importing one just for a 'cuter' form factor.

FUME5

Slight difference. Like 7 games. Like Famicom has Atlantis no Nazo and Final Fantasy III

Atalntis no Nazo doesn't look like something I need to play, and since I don't read Japanese FFIII isn't going to do me any good either - not that I have any burning desire to play it.

Confession - I may just buy FFXV to witness the train wreck first hand, I mean I have played I, IV - XIV (except XII) and the Tactics series...

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I'm heading to a going away party/bbq in about an hour and I'm unreasonably socially anxious about the whole thing and don't know why :/

Jobbs

Banned
I got to spend some time with my nieces today and I can't believe how many Harambe references they made in the span of a few hours.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Atalntis no Nazo doesn't look like something I need to play, and since I don't read Japanese FFIII isn't going to do me any good either - not that I have any burning desire to play it.

Confession - I may just buy FFXV to witness the train wreck first hand, I mean I have played I, IV - XIV (except XII) and the Tactics series...
My Japanese is great, but I'm not playing ff3 again, if I were it would be the DS remake. I will abaolutely be buying for the cute factor

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I have taste I love Cold Chisel, Steamrail beer, Coopers beer, and Harambe.

I woke up with a meaty bruise on my bicep the other morning and I have no idea how I could have caused it.

Not all burglars are thieves.

Yes, the game came out just after the single core clockspeed wars hit a brick wall. Future versions of Cryengine work very well with multicore architecture but CE2 for Crysis was not there yet.

I really want them to take the current CryEngine build and do a full, unabridged port of Crysis to it. They did a port to CE3 for PS3 / 360 but they had to sacrifice level design in some places to get it running on those systems.

Is there incentive for them to do so? I can't imagine it, but then again I'm not the target demographic since I've never concerned myself with maxing out my rig or playing FPSs.

Harambe is yet another garbage tier meme.

Damn kids have no taste.

Chill out Dan. They're just monkeying around. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom