• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timu

Guess I'll do let's plays on my youtube channel again, done 1 last year and now I believe I can improve with more humor, editing and unique ways to do LPs. It does help that I have over 500 subs now which is great.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Guess I'll do let's plays on my youtube channel again, done 1 last year and now I believe I can improve with more humor, editing and unique ways to do LPs. It does help that I have over 500 subs now which is great.
Congrats on the subs!! Link me your channel so I can give you one more.

all those Halloween pictures are so fun! ♥

Evening folks. Finished a job interview, a 6 mile run, and some errands. Now it's time to sit back and enjoy the weekend. What is everyone up to this Saturday night?

Literally just rolled out of bed. When the girlfriend gets to a good stopping place in her book we're going to grab a bite to eat and try playing Guacamelee together.

you gonna link us or what?

Numb

My friend is pissing me off. Like he does this sweet song voice when I'm upset....fuck you I'm not a child

image.php

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I get pissed off when people do that voice even to children

FloatOn

On my adventure to get my dog groomed my blood pressure medicine kicked in and I felt like I was going to pass out :(

Dog is groomed now and I'm at home trying to feel better. I'm going to wait for the sun to go down a bit and then attempt mowing the yard. I hope I don't die

Fluvian

Banned
Ew gross

*is definitely not a child*

I mean it's more just that I don't talk to my parents about this stuff and I kiiind of don't want to start. Too awkward :/

Your parents are people too!....Anyway when mum asks me where I've been for a while I just tell her it's my business and she respects it, I don't know if that would work for you but it does for me.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Went to the pub and The Beatles tribute band was playing and they were really good. And I am not drunk af

Fluvian

Banned
Went to the pub and The Beatles tribute band was playing and they were really good. And I am not drunk af

I hope they didn't play anything post 66, that would be terribly inaccurate and would destroy my immersion in a beatles cover band.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I hope they didn't play anything post 66, that would be terribly inaccurate and would destroy my immersion in a beatles cover band.

They did. But they had concert in two parts - material from 60-65, break, outfit change and then most known songs from 66-70

they're probably more suspicious of you not being out with friends/romantic partners in the past than you finally catching up

But the status quo! I like the status quo >_>

Your parents are people too!....Anyway when mum asks me where I've been for a while I just tell her it's my business and she respects it, I don't know if that would work for you but it does for me.
Nah, my parents like to know what's going on. I mean, they won't have any problems or anything and they don't pry excessively, and I know it comes from a good place of like...being interested in their son's life and making sure everything's good, but...yeah. I'm pretty sure everyone here knows how bad I am at dealing with emotions and shit, haha

SolVanderlyn

Well, I beat Catherine. I never want to see a block again in my life.

SolVanderlyn

I guess I walked into that one.

zeemumu

It's pretty difficult for me to stay productive without a definite list of tasks. I'll go ahead and make a list of stuff to finish for tomorrow.

Also it seems like I'm out of console games to play for the time being. I could finish KH Re: CoM but I already finished the original GBA version and that game feels significantly harder on the PS3. The limitations of the GBA made it easy to manage everything. Didn't have to worry about 3D space and camera management because the camera usually encompassed most if not all of the fight arena, and the GBA version felt slower so I had more time to manage my cards. The PS3 one runs at the same pace as a regular Kingdom Hearts game so the cards feel like an unnecessary hindrance instead of an extra gimmick. I could get through most of the game by pre-organizing my deck but that shit don't fly on the last boss...literally...because the last boss can fly and most of my best moves don't hit flying opponents.

How's everyone else doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom